New here! - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 139/137/120

Height: 5'4"

Default New here!

Hi everyone! I need to lose 15-20 lbs. I'm not sure exactly, as I've never been much smaller than I am now (138 lbs).

A "dream" goal is 115, but I think 120-125 might be more realistic for my body? I guess we'll see as I start losing weight with you girls!
poppins3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 157/153.5/128

Height: 5'5"

Talking welcome

I've only been here for about 5 days but these girls have made me feel so welcomed, it feels like I've had my cyber friends for years! I've stuck to my plan to the T this week and I probably would have given up if I didn't find this site. In fact I KNOW I would have given up.

Look foward to hearing more from you... join us in our chats!!!

ChocoBroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 139/137/120

Height: 5'4"

At the risk of showing my naivete, how do I plan and chat? Is this the Planning thread?
poppins3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 157/153.5/128

Height: 5'5"

The plan is whatever you create that you feel is best for you. For me it's eating 6 small meals a day high in protein low in carb and exercising at the gym. For others it's counting calories or writing in a food journal, walking their neighborhood or bike riding. Whatever your plan is... talk about it with us and we'll be here to motivate you, pat you on the back and pull you back up on the days you fall (we all fall every now and then.... it's ok)
As for chats... basically its the threads you see like "One reason I'm staying on Plan today is" or "Confession" You'll get the hang of it and will be a pro in no time... like I said before I just started this 5 days ago. The other girls are a bit better, they insert links and quote others.. I haven't tried that yet.
Good Luck!
ChocoBroc is offline   Reply With Quote