Old 10-30-2006, 10:00 PM   #1  

Question Phase two question PLEASE HELP! :)

Okay I just don't get this I hope somebody can help me. On II in the milk and cheese section are you allowed 2 1/2 cups of milk, a piece of cheese and 2 servings of yogurt a day. Same with flavorings are you allowed 1 of each oil, butter, mayo dressing of just one a day? Okay last question which is the same just with the drinks- if you have coffee no soda or if you have soda no tea? I'M SOOOOO CONFUSED HELP
tHANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:10 PM   #2  

Hello!

I started Phase II and am by no means an expert, but I will explain how I interpreted it!

I think it is one of each. But I know portion control is important.

My first week of Phase II I lost like 3 pounds...so I think I must be doing it right.

But everyday I haev yogurt and a slice of cheese as well as my milk.... So I think it is of each.

Like you can only have 10 ounces of coffee, but also 2 diet sodas. I THINK

I am not sure but it worked this way for me.

Its all about portion control, you should only have that 3-4 ounces of meat no matter what is listed.

This was pretty useless because I have no idea...but having cheese and yogurt and milk is important...you should be getting 3 servings of dairy somehow!

Good luck....sorry for the lack of help!
Old 10-31-2006, 02:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 149/139/135

Height: 5' 3"

OK, the only thing I might disagree with (I don't have my book handy), is the beverages. I thought you could have one cup of coffee a day or the soda. As far as the rest I believe it's a serving of each item daily. Maybe someone with the book in hand can clarify.