Anyone on Phase II?

• I start Phase II tomorrow and was wondering if anyone else is currently on Phase II.

I want to continue phase I because I am actually losing weight...which is so Exciting!

Does anyone have any advise on Phase II? Or menu plans of any sort?

Thank You!

I tend to over do it when I am allowed more things...so I am trying to approach this the right way

Thanks again!
  • Hi Chip~

I started phase 2 a while ago. But, I find that I am mostly eating phase 1 foods. I should be on phase 3 now...but I don't really want to go there yet.

Advice for phase 2: Be sure and increase your exercise. You will be eating more calories so you need to exercise more. Also don't get bummed out when you don't see big losses like you did on phase one. It is recommended to lose 1 to 2 lbs a week.

Good luck!

Sherry
  • I start Phase 2 as well. I know I can't stay on Phase 1 forever and see the losses I did before. I mean, I've already started to slow. I think the plan is to introduce 1 new thing a week -- be it meat or something else. This way I can see how my body takes it.

If your body doesn't get enough to eat, it will hold onto the fat it has and you won't see a loss. Remember to drink and eat up!
  • i am on phase 2
  • I am on Phase 2 and I have decided to stay with phase 1 but tonite I added one unbreaded chicken tender. I had brocolli, brown rice, 2 egg whites mixed in with shreaded chicken. It was filling. I have found my favorite thing to eat is the "fried" garbanzo beans. I love them. I will probably only add a meat 1 or 2 times a week. Thats what works for me.
    ~Crystal
  • I decided to take Phase II on.

I am very happy and satisfied with the foods that we are allowed on this diet. I am glad I didnt stay on Phase I, because I tend to have a destructive relationship with diets. I dont let myself anything, and dont go to Phase II...before you know it I am back where I started eating off plan.

Phase II is great...I love the cereal in the morning, and I LOVE the cheese and meat that is added back.

This week I lost a few pounds...so I am more then happy to do this slowly. Hopefully I can lose 5 pounds on Phase II and another 5 on Phase III. I have to find a lifestlye that would work for me, and I know that I cannot be restricted to the foods on Phase I forever.

Good Luck Everyone!