Old 10-07-2006, 05:32 PM   #1  

Default Excercize in P1?

HI! Just wondering if you all could tell me how much excercize (and what) you did in P1. I am in the 5th day of detox and with three kids I don't have much time to do it. I tooka sneek peek at the scale today and haven't lost a pound????? Can you lose weight on this without excercize?

Thanks for your help!
Old 10-07-2006, 05:51 PM   #2  
Going Hard in the Paint!

S/C/G: 238/238/160

Height: 5'7"

I have known people to lose weight without any exercise.

I don't know how old your kids are, but maybe you could take them out for a walk around the park or neighborhood. Try to sneak in a quick DVD. There are a lot of 20-minute programs.

What is your daily menu like?
Old 10-07-2006, 07:23 PM   #3  

Thank you so much for your response. My youngest is 5 months...trying to lose the baby weight!! Then I have a 3 year old who is in preschool twice a week and a 6 year old. I am always running to take them back and forth. I can barely get a shower some days. The baby doesn't nap for me and the one nap I get I end up doing laundry, dishes, etc. By the end of the night I am exhausted.

I am eatting straight by the book without any cheating. I have previously lost over 30 pounds (last baby) doing south beach. I wanted to try this because it is healthier and I tend not to eat at all due to busy schedule. Here is a typical day:

egg whites or oatmeal in the morning
a piece of fruit (snack)
something I have made like a chili with beans oinions, pepers
a piece of fruit (snack)
something I have made with beans and rice
snack

Any thoughts?
Old 10-07-2006, 10:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

oh, make sure to get your dairy in also!
I have been exercising but I don't think you have to go bazerk with it! Just try and do what the book suggests and the weight will come off!
Welcome!
Old 10-07-2006, 11:27 PM   #5  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I've exercised seriousyl for 3 of the now 7 days I've been on it...

hiking for 1.5 hours, gym for 35 mins. (15 bike, 15 precor efx and 5 on arm weights), walking the mall for 6 hours! We parked far away too.

Tomorrow it's the gym and Monday we're going camping/hiking into Tuesday. Then the gym on Sat again.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:56 PM   #6  

Thank you all for the wonderful advice! After reading I think I need to push way more water into me and eat everything off the list. I am following the plan closely but maybe not close enough. Thanks again!