Old 05-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #1  

Smile Newbee here

Hello I'm new to this website and will be starting the diet after my baby is born, which the he will be here Tuesday, May 12(hopefully).

A little about me: I'm live in Simpsonville, SC (from Lockport, NY) and have a wonderful husband and a 4 year old son and another son due May 19. I've always been heavy and my heaviest was 230lbs about 7 years ago. Right before I conceived my first son I was 164, which was my lowest I can ever remember(even then I thought I was fat). After him I got to 170 about 2 years later. When I conceived my second I was 189 and now I'm 222 and ready to give birth to this baby. I've always had weight issues and have always been self conscious about myself. It's been extremely hard seeing myself get back to that 230 range.

I work with people that have been on this diet and have lost over 100lbs, and some less than that. I have ready the book and have been trying to eat several meals on phase 1 just to get ready. I love the oatmeal milkshake that I have found a recipe for. I love vegetables, fruit and brown rice. I'm just ready to get started.

I hope we can become great friends and help each other get through these weight challenges.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #2  
soon 2B hot chick!!

S/C/G: 220/210.6/165

Hi and welcome. I am new to this site also. Good luck on your journey.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 135/132/110

Height: 5'2''

Hi and welcome from another newcomer. I'm originally from Williamsville, N.Y., just down the road from Lockport (I live in Massachusetts now). I also have two boys, although they're both teenagers now. I think you've chosen a good diet for losing the baby weight - I've been on it for a few days, it's working well and I'm feeling good.
Congrats in advance on the new baby, and good luck!
Old 05-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 213/169/150

Height: 5'5"

I don't know if you are planning to nurse after the baby comes but I don't think Phase I has enough milk if you are.

Other than that I think this diet is excellent for a new Mom and I wish I had started it after I had my baby, and not a year and a bit later, with an extra 28 lbs than what I was when I delivered. I just reached my post delivery weight last week. I had been nursing and using that as an excuse to eat everything and anything I wanted.. including lots and lots of juice to keep hydrated.

Good luck on the Fat Smash Diet.. I think it is an awesome plan and I love it!
Old 05-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #5  

Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm very excited to start this diet.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #6  
ich bin geliebt

S/C/G: 353-->whatever is healthy

Height: 5'9"

Welcome!

Yeah, I really like this diet a lot too. Worst comes to worst, just make a slight milk alteration for your baby, as in, drink some even though you're not supposed to. hahaha. Otherwise, this diet is nothing but real food and vitamins, and it will give you the energy to take care of two kids, which I'm sure you'll need.