Old 04-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #1  

Default EFS slow down

Has anyone else experienced an abrupt slow down in loss on EFS Cycle 2. I needed to drop 5 lbs. I dropped the first 3 lbs. in Cycle 1 and only about 1 lbs. in Cycle 2. Is this normal? I thought I would accelerate as weeks went on, not come to grinding halt. And yes, I followed book to the letter. I have cut back on snacks in between meals because I'm just not hungry. I have to push to get the 4 meals per day in. I had more weekly success with WW Flex. What can anyone tell me?
Old 05-01-2009, 10:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 157/147/137

Height: 5' 4"

I completed Round 1 of the cycles on Sunday and started Round 2 of Cycle 2 this week.

Round 1
Cycle 1 - 4.2 lbs. lost
Cycle 2 - 3.8 lbs. lost
Cycle 3 - .2 lbs. lost

Round 2
Cycle 2 - 0 lbs. lost so far

As you can see, I had more trouble during Cycle 3 last week but my TOM also started toward the end of last week and is still here now so hopefully that explains the poor loss last week and nothing so far this week.

I continue to exercise daily and am sticking to the meal plan including drinking the water so I really don't see where I'm doing anything wrong. I'm as anxious as everyone else to see the lbs. melt away but I have to keep focused on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and take each loss, no matter how little, as an accomplishment.

Hang in there...we'll get there!