Old 09-26-2008, 02:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 173/173/145

Height: 64 in

Default Newbie to Fat Smash- Tips?

Hello everyone. I have ordered the Fat Smash book over 6 months ago and have read through it more than once. I think that I am fineally ready to give it a try. I always liked the idea of the diet it was just the thought of getting through those first 9 days. So I plan on starting this diet Sunday. I was wondering if anyone has any must haves for my shopping list? I ideas of what is a heavy snack and what is a light snack?? Anyone else out there just now starting diet i would love to have a buddy?? Over all just looking for advice and those must have tips things that made the detox stage easier to bare??
Old 09-30-2008, 10:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 227/209/145

Hey there! I just restarted the FSD this past Sunday and so far I've lost 4lbs. Honestly, I don't have any tips. I just eat tons of fruit. The only way I've been able to get my veggies is a large salad loaded with other veggies for lunch. I eat oatmeal/eggs for b'fast, piece of fruit (or 2) for snack, salad for lunch, another piece of fruit, and brown rice and veggies for dinner. That's what I've been doing so far. Oh, I do have on tip to get in your brown rice....get the 1cup servings maid by Minute Maid. It comes 2 in a pack I think for about $1.70 or so. I also bought a bag of brown rice and will cook in bulk if I run out of 1cup individual sizes and eat on that through out the week.
I'll be your buddy!! TTYL!! Good Luck!!!
Old 10-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #3  
Party Starter.

S/C/G: 200/183/140

Height: 5'3"

jlgarcia85631 - I know it has been a bit since you posted this, but I saw it and thought I would reply anyways. I posted some of my little tips under the thread "started phase one full force" (I believe that is the title). Hopefully the little things I mentioned will be helpful to you.

How goes the diet so far? I started back on Phase One today. Last time I did it, I lost 12 lbs in Phase One... but tapered off due to real crapola life circumstances. I have only gained back about 2 or 3 of those pounds, so I know it was a good fat loss. You can do anything for 9 days. Once you are past that, you can add a little of the fun stuff back in. Good luck!