Old 08-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #1  
Heck Yes!

S/C/G: 235/231/165

Height: 6'0

Talking Second Time around, and it feels good

well, its been about a year since I started Fat Smash the first time. Let me tell you, I was one satisfied customer. At the beginning I was a little over the weight that I should have been and I had my wedding to look forward to. I did everything I was supposed to and worked out like crazy. I lost about 25 pounds, gained muscle that I hadn't had since high school, and I felt so good about myself because I accomplished my goal of getting into the size I wanted for my wedding dress. Since then, the honeymoon and being a newly wed has packed on the pounds a bit, but its not stopping me! I'm on phase 2 now and remembering all the things I did before. I'm so glad to find another community that appreciates this diet like I do. Feel free to ask me any questions because believe me, I have been through the good and not so great moments of this diet. I am ready and willing to help
Old 08-06-2008, 11:32 AM   #2  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Welcome!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:35 PM   #3  
Cynicism and Smilies

S/C/G: 245/237/145

Welcome to 3fc and welcome back to fat smashers ^^