Old 08-03-2008, 04:36 PM   #1  

Default Nausea, dizzy, headache, hot flashes, ocassional chills

Anyone experiencing this?

I've been following the Fat Smash Diet for 3 weeks now. Everything was great until about 1 1/2 weeks into it. I started getting headaches. (I never get headaches. Plus I don't drink coffee, pop, or ice tea so I wasn't suffering from caffeine withdrawal). Also started feeling dizzy & sick. I'd get that feeling in my throat where I felt like I could vomit. I resisted trying to see if I could vomit, just tried to ignore the feeling, hoping it would soon go away. Plus I've been getting serious hot flashes. My body feels burning hot. These feelings - headache, nausea, & hotness - reminded me of when I actually had the flu years ago, but I really am NOT sick now.

Are these symptoms common for this diet? I don't know what to do to get rid of these horrible feelings. Any suggestions? Any thoughts? Any one else also experience this?
Old 08-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #2  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Hmm, I've never experienced that. When you transitioned to phase II, did you immediately add a lot of the new foods, or was it gradual? Also, you should make sure you're eating a balanced diet. I'm not sure what your menu plans are, so I can't tell for sure.