Old 04-11-2008, 06:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 157/147/125

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default Phase 2 What to Do When Out to Eat With Friends?

I'm in kind of a bind right now. I am almost being forced to go out to eat with some friends and their moms tonight and don't want to fall off of Phase 2. What can I eat??? It's a toss up between a sandwich place and sports bar type place right now. Or are there any suggestions as to what to say so that I don't have to go? I'd tell them I'm on a diet, but then they'd say, "Oh you don't need to be hunny!" (you know how it goes). I actually used to excuse the other night at a meeting I went to that served Olive Garden that I can't eat processed foods, and that seemed to work. I'm sure you all have had these problems before, so help me out, please!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:41 PM   #2  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

I'm not 100% on what Phase II of Fat Smash involves, but I find that I can ALWAYS find something to fit my plan.

My "fall back" meal is a chicken caesar salad: hold the crutons and dressing on the side. If you can't have creamy dressing, you can get a salad of your choice with your dressing on the side--Sports Bars usually have some sort of salad selection available.