Old 10-10-2007, 10:39 AM   #1  

Default Phase II, week 1, weigh in - Discouraged : (

Hi all! I just registered today. First time smasher. I weighed in today, as I just completed by 1rst week on Phase II. I lost 3.2 on my Detox stage. Not a big loss compared to others, but I was happy. As long as I am consistant, I am ok with it. I gained 1/2 pound? However, on Saturday morning, I had shown a 1 & 1/2 loss? I was sooo Happy! I know, you should only weigh yourself once a week, or it will drive you crazy......LOL You get excited sometimes!?!? I have been extremely bloated the last 2 days & have not been as regular as I have been since I started smashing? Actually have been dealing with constipation for about a day & 1/2? I am so surprised b/c I am having apples (w/ skin), plenty of roughage w/ my veggies & salads, drink lots of water... I think with all those veggies that I should be getting plenty of fiber? I also excersice 60 min a day, 6 x's a week. I am very determined & know that quiting or throwing in the towel is not an option! But I am feeling worried & quite discouraged : ( Anyone has experienced the same, simliar or have any suggestions? Was my weight loss not accurate Saturday? I realize the body needs to get adjusted to changes, but considering I really have not had such a huge weight loss, I am worried why the weight gain so early on in the game? Will I show a bigger weight loss once the bloat goes away.. Sorry about the long posting.. a little frustrated over here

Thank you so much in advance, for taking your time : )

All my best & skinny vibes to you all!
*^^-^^*~~
Old 10-10-2007, 12:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 224/165/160

Height: 4'11& 3/4 inches

Phase 2 of what?..I'm new here..is there a popular diet on this site?Or can you do different things?
Old 10-10-2007, 04:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/230/175

Height: 5'9"

Hey Dazed. Congratz on the loss! That's what it was - it was a loss. I know that it's hard to only weigh once a week, but I find that works the best. I truly do not want to see the scale flucuating each day! I've weighed in a few times during the week and have literally seen a 3 pound difference. Talk about discouraging!

It sounds like you are getting plenty of fiber - but it may be something your body isn't used to. I personally didn't have the problem, but have read many threads here in regards to it. I would make sure to eat your brown rice and oatmeal and take a supplement like Citrucel.

All this is more than likely your body just getting used to the new routine. I felt sick for the first 3 days of Detox. It sucked. But all of a sudden, it was better. Stick to it!