Old 07-17-2007, 07:55 AM   #1  

Default Done with Detox :)

WE FINALLY FINISHED DETOX!!!!

My fiancee and I are done with detox but are thinking about sticking with a modified phase 1 for a little longer. Modified in that, we are going to add in the cereal and cheese allowed in phase 2 but probably not the meat as I really don't miss it (shes a vegetarian)....

So the grand total, I lost 10 lbs and she lost 4 lbs...We are very happy that we didn't cheat at all and having a support system in-house is a DEFINITE plus!

Best of luck all, hopefully i will have another good loss to report in the near future!
Old 07-17-2007, 08:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/187/144

Height: 5.5

Congratulations! Glad to hear you both are working together. I would love it if my fiance would join me, but he's determined to stay on the Taco Bell diet...lol...He's not that big though, so he really doesn't need to lose weight, just needs to tone up. I'm trying to get him to do the work out with me but again, no luck! LOL! Glad some guy is willing to do a diet!

Good luck with phase 2! Boy can i not weight to start there...I miss the meat! LOL!
Old 07-17-2007, 09:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 175/175/140

Height: 5'2"

Yeah really (about a guy going on a diet!)! Congrats to you guys though... sounds like a good plan you have!
Old 07-18-2007, 12:53 PM   #4  
Amanda

S/C/G: 160/147/115

Height: 5'2"

nice loss guys!! keep goin =)