Old 06-17-2007, 12:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/270/200

Height: 5''5'

Default New Smasher!!

Hi, I'm new to the forum and to The Fat Smash diet. I'm actually starting my first day of phase one tomorrow. I'm a little reluctant, but only because i really dislike diets so much. I've always had such a hard time sticking with them. I've researched the fat smash diet, read forums, and everything else I can before actually starting the diet. I have heard such aweome stories about how well this diet works and how easy it is. So, I'm hoping for great results.

My longterm weight goal is around 140 or so, I started out with just wanting to lose the first 70 because seeing how i have so much to lose, i think having a constant reminder of a ticker or whatever might overwhelm me. So, I'm going to chunk it up.

Anyway, if any of you have any advice or anything, let me know, I'm totally open to suggestions, comments, stories, or just random babbling!

KP
Old 06-17-2007, 03:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Hi Kay -
I'm pretty new, too, but have done really well on FS so far. I'm down 19 in about 4 weeks. I've got a really long way to go, so I've stayed on P1 (with a few bad days thrown in!). I've found it really easy to follow, and best of all, easy to get back on if I slip up.

Good luck!
Old 06-17-2007, 06:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 265/259/150

Height: 5'5"

Talking Soon-to-be-Fat-Smasher

What a great forum! I have been reading a few things, getting some good recipe ideas, and I think I will be ready to take the plunge soon. I'm staying in Boston for three weeks for an intensive language seminar, but as soon as I am home again I will be starting the fat smashing with my husband. Thanks for a great resource and looking forward to sharing stories and recipes.

Old 06-17-2007, 10:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'2

Hi guys! I started last Monday..know i wasn't supposed to weigh but i just couldn't help it..i was getting so many compliments..i've lost eight pounds already and i'm only on day 7! excited..i think im going to stay on P1 for about a month. Good luck to any who start..this site is a great booster!