Old 06-05-2007, 07:10 PM   #1  

Default Do I start over?

I'm doing EFS and am on Phase I Day 5........... except I really messed up Day 5 :/ I ended up binging and went off plan.......... luckily I've behaved this morning and have decided to not continue with eating off plan (just because i've messed up and am mad at myself) but I'm wondering... do I continue moving onto Phase I Day 6 or do I go back to Phase I Day 1?

Thanks
Old 06-06-2007, 01:15 PM   #2  

Height: 5'3

In my opinion, you should just keep moving forward, maybe repeating day 5 if you didn't really follow it at all. I believe the diet is meant to work in specific combinations of food and exercise. It says somewhere in the book that when you're done with all 3 phases that you can go back and start over with cycle 1 or 2, but NOT to go back to the cycle that you've just finished. I've had a few days where I was at someone's house for dinner or out of the house all day and couldn't specifically follow the plan. I did the best I could and just kept moving forward and I still lost weight! Don't beat yourself up too much, cheating happens for emotional or hormonal reasons or sometimes due to other circumstances beyond our control. Just dust yourself off and keep going, know that if you only ate badly 1 day out of 6, you're still doing good things for yourself!

Good luck!
Old 06-06-2007, 02:51 PM   #3  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

I agree...I say just pick up where you left off and keep moving!
Old 06-06-2007, 02:53 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/158

Height: 5ft 7in

For just one day of messing up, I'd just keep going forward like Quiltz said. The 1st time I started EFS, I went off plan for 3 out of the last 4 days of Cycle 2 so I decided to go back and start over from Cycle 1.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:17 AM   #5  

thanks for the input, sadly my motivation gave I guess >-< I'll be starting phase I over again...... I continued to eat poorly from the first post :/ just went crazy with the junk food.

thank you for the support~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!