Old 04-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #136  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

THANKS EVERYONE ~ as we are coming to the end of week one and start of week two -- the side effects are kicking in, so I need prayers for the tender skin & muscle soreness, fatigue, and the acne is just starting. Seems to be a pattern here, so we need to pray for the blood platelets to recover this week and that my temperature stays below 38 Celcius.

My hair is still thinning out a bit but I still have some and that is nice really. Hopefully with prayers the swelling won't be so bad this time, esp in my legs. Went for a walk the last few days and felt good; but will take it easy this week, so my body can recover better. Thanks so much for your encouragement and prayers.

^PRAYERS^ continue for you and yours too ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Sending good thoughts and prayers rosebud! I think of you daily
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Praying for you Rosebud. Please all add West Texas to your prayers it looks like a war zone there . 14 people dead and homes demolished, the town just destroyed.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

And let's nor forget those injured in the Boston Marathon Bombing. Lives have been changed forever for many of those injured.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:17 PM   #140  
Rosebud

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS ~ the side effects are more bearable this time (better than last time), so I'm sure it's your specific prayers that are helping so much. THANKS & PRAISE TO GOD -- for hearing & answering all our prayers; plus for His kindness & compassion ...

Sending up ^prayers^ for the people of WEST TEXAS: that GOD will heal & restore their lives. Also sending more prayers for those who lost loved ones or were injured in the BOSTON MARATHON bombing. What a senseless & useless tragedy. Hugs to all ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 04-23-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:23 PM   #141  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi All- I haven't been posting here but have been reading and praying.

I could use your prayers right now- I've been sick for over a month. I went to my Naturopath and she said she could hear congestion in my left lung, she gave me some herbs to help. They did help, and then after I got better I quit them and promptly got sick again. I went to my regular doctor thinking he'd do bloodwork and a chest x-ray and he didn't - he told me I had allergies and to take Allegra. That still didn't help. I feel like I'm having an asthma attack 24/7 and went back to my Naturopathic doc, who did bloodwork that confirmed I don't have allergies and I don't have a bacterial infection. That leaves a virus (probably) or something more insidious but let's not go there yet.

I could sure use your prayers. I'm scared, and tired of not being able to breathe. I really want to heal up. Any prayers you all could offer up would sure be appreciated.\

God Bless.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #142  
Rosebud

DEE ~ sending up prayers that your doctor(s) will get to the bottom of your chest/breathing problems. Can you get another family doctor where you are? We hope/pray that it's nothing too serious, but they won't know until they do the tests to make sure it's not pneumonia or a bad virus or allergies. No wonder people seek out alternative care ... at least they get some care & concern from them. The whole point of going to the doctor is to find out what is wrong and find a solution asap. It just seems that your regular physician is taking a no-action stance. Prayers for peace of mind as well ...

PRAYER REQUEST ~ my sister has to have surgery to remove all her teeth about the first week of May. Naturally, she is nervous about this, but they are going to put her to sleep and do it all at once. She needs prayers for pain and infection relief (she had to ask for the antibiotics & pain meds). Boy, you really have to be assertive these days about your care. My DH also has a bit of congestion as well; he needs prayers that will clear up quickly. THANKS ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 04-24-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #143  
Here to Learn

Rosebud- Prayers going up for your sister and for your hubby.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:25 AM   #144  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Prayers going up for all...God bless
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Dee, praying that your breathing problems can be cured.
Rosebud, praying for your sister as she goes through this that there will be no infection and a minimum of pain.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #146  
Rosebud

THANKS, EVERYONE ~ my sister had two abscessed teeth; they pulled only one this week, leaving the other for when they do the surgery in early May, but then the other one is still infected and painful. She went back yesterday and asked for pain meds & anti-biotics so she can work. How they would expect her to work with all that pain, I don't know. She had to use up a week of her vacation already as it is. The meds are helping so she worked late into the evening to try to catch up on her work.

YES, my DH has some kind of cold or flu this week, and it is not good for me to be near him with that, so I'm trying to keep my distance until it's gone. If it doesn't go away soon, we will have to try to find him a temporary doctor here (and that's not good for someone his age either, really).

^PRAYERS^ continue for you and yours ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 04-25-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #147  
Here to Learn

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone's prayers- after over a month of deteriorating, I actually feel somewhat better today. For the first time in days, I was actually able to take a full, deep breath. It comes and goes but I feel maybe I'm over the hurdle and starting to get better and am sure your prayers helped and I praise God for the improvement. Thanks everyone. You all are in my prayers, also.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Dee sure hope you get better soon . One of my friends went to be with the Lord this morning. It has just been a bad day all over, hit my had bad news twice , dog sick and I don't like that ,God made this day so that makes it a glories day! The stars must be out of wack but Jesus can fix em!
Gee! All of her teeth , will be praying for her!
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #149  
Rosebud

BOOTSIE ~ may GOD give you peace at this time; and his healing touch for your doggie too. Yes, all her teeth have to go as they are all moving becuz of old root canals gone bad; plus her jaw is discinigrating, so the false teeth have to be pinned now before its too late. As you know, the root canals are abscessing which is very painful and unhealthy to boot. So, out they all must come asap. I know that once it is all done she will be so relieved to end all the work once and for all; she has spent a fortune on her teeth only to have it all go bad again. It's time to end the teeth torture -- poor thing. THANKS for your prayers; I know she really appreciates them.

DEE ~ PRAISE GOD -- I know that is answered prayer; sometimes nothing less than GOD's intervention will help in situations like these.

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 04-25-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:14 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 221/215.4/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hi Everyone. Prayers going up for all.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote