Old 07-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #16  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

LITTLEFLOWER ~ Honey, no-one in this thread said or suggested that you go back to a church where you were being mistreated. Sometimes, some kinds of problems can be resolved with counselling & intervention; but some Denominations have churches in more than one town in a specific area, depending on where you live (ie a few miles away).

There are many denominations that have very similar doctrinal Christian beliefs, ie 7th Day Adventists, Methodists, Lutherans, Christian Reformed, Amish, Mennonite, Penecostal, some Baptist, and other independant Churches of Jesus Christ. I'm just not sure of the connection between Christianity & Buddhism though?

I am praying for you and others here to find love & friendship & good Christian fellowship somewhere near your homes ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 07-30-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:05 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 235/233/130

Hi, im Kristen and im LDS, i understandstand the whole not feeling like you belong thing, im the only active member in my home so its hard for to to agree with some things, my inactiveness is always from not wanting to beleave that i will not be with my family one day because of there sins, and i try to leave and go somewere eles. but i always come back, well anyways dont let religion get in the way of why you are really here, TO GET HEALTHY AND FIT! i would be more than happy to be a suport buddy, i need one as well. haha and dont worry im not gunna grill ya about church cuz thats NOT what this wedsite if for.
kb11311 is offline   Reply With Quote