Old 05-13-2009, 12:58 AM   #1  
-100 pounds

S/C/G: 270/170/180

Height: 5'10

Default Baby Christian, that's me!

I just wanted to introduce myself here. I'm new to the forums and just started a blog under the 3fc blogring. I've only been a christian for nine months! Boy has it been an incredible nine months. I'd be happy to share my testimony to anyone that would like to hear it. Maybe at a later date All I know is I love helping others more than over with God by my side and I'm really excited to meet some new friends here especially.
Joshua from eawc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

JOSHUA ~ nice biblical name you have (I have a nephew by the same name and if we'd had a boy, that was gonna be his name, but didn't happen that way). Anyways, back to you ... glad you found this forum. We have a Christian group in this forum called CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS (and you like to encourage) that we would love to have you join. Just jump right in and post away; and you can share your testimony with us any time you wish.

We aren't perfect Christians (except my DH, who likes to joke around), just forgiven, and all doing the best we can. We have a variety of demoninations represented in our Christian thread, and we try to focus on the things we have in common, which works best for unity. We also have a PRAYER WARRIORS thread in this forum for prayer requests and one of our members, GARY, posts brief weekly messages from his church, just for fun ...

HAVE A BLESSED DAY ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 05-13-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:18 PM   #3  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Joshua- We're always glad to have newbies! Like Rosebud said, feel free to join us in the Christian Encouragers. You'll meet lots of other Christians who love to share, joke, and pray for each other.
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 202/192/130

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Joshua,

I just adopted a son two weeks ago and named him the same incredible name as yours.

Welcome I'm a newbie myself. I always love to her a good testimony and I love the fact that you are a new Christian and are already willing to share it. What a blessing! So many Christians are silent ....too many Christians are silent. Be the light!
P31Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 202/192/130

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Joshua,

I just adopted a son two weeks ago and named him the same incredible name as yours.

Welcome I'm a newbie myself. I always love to her a good testimony and I love the fact that you are a new Christian and are already willing to share it. What a blessing! So many Christians are silent ....too many Christians are silent. Be the light!
P31Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:05 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/201/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi Joshua,

Great to see you here!! And how exciting to be walking with Christ!! It's awesome to see how you want to share your testimony!! Keep that up....
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

You're on an awesome journey!! I look forward to hearing more from you!!
tammyjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #7  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

How great that you found us here! Feel free to join us on the Christian Encourager's thread
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote