Old 04-23-2007, 02:16 PM   #1  
growingwife

S/C/G: 156/156/130

Height: 5'3

Default I need an encouraging buddy

I am new to the site and I am looking for some on to talk to and share tips with as a I start this journey
growingwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 501/412/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi my name is Gwyn! And I would be honored to share time with you. I need friends too!
That is why we are here, right?
I will come and post to this thread and you can post to mine if you would like. Mine is I have a long, long weigh to go! here in this forum. There you can learn about me quickly.
Looks like you don't have tons to lose, so you will be to goal a whole lot sooner then I will but we can still encourage one another.
So hope to read your post soon.
Love in Christ your new friend, Gwyn

Gwynditmars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/178/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink I'm new too

Hi Girly,
I would be thrilled to be your buddy! I too, am new to the site, but not to the journey. I have let myself go, after losing down to my goal weight about 8 years ago, and am so MAD at myself! I had a lot of stressful things going on in my life at the time, tho. I know that sounds like a copout, and it probably is, as no one can make us eat, we do it of our own free will. My hubby was new to the pastorate at the time, and we moved from texas to georgia to take a church on the same day that my dad began chemo for cancer. Since then, life has been one big roller coaster after another, and I've just kinda lost the motivation. But now that I have been diagnosed with high B/P, I want to do whatever it takes to lose this weight. We lost my hubby's mom at the young age of 58 to a massive stroke because of undiagnosed high B/P last year...that will certainly motivate anyone! So, that said, I'll cheer you on if you'll return the favor. I know that together we can do it! With God's help and our determination, anything is possible! Write anytime you want. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
fatnonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:19 PM   #4  
Mrs. Determined

S/C/G: 243/ /150

Hi All!
I would also love to be your buddies. I don't feel comfortable in one of the forums I was in, so I think I'll stick around the Faith Based one. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that about not feeling comfortable . Strike that from this message. Thanks!
Anyway, I'm into losing this weight and so far I'm not doing too bad.
I started my journey around the end of April and I'm believing that I'm going to lose this weight.
We can do this, we have the Lord on our side!!

Last edited by FitinTime; 07-20-2007 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Second thoughts on what I said.
FitinTime is offline   Reply With Quote