Old 05-07-2007, 08:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/178/145

Height: 5'4"

Talking Stress relief?! I need workable ideas here.

Hey Girls!
Would appreciate some prayer here today! I am about ready to break. Last night, I stayed up late watching movies and got this horrible craving for hot scones and jam and hot tea. Finally, after trying to fight it, I got up and made the next best thing. I made a small pan of hot buttermilk biscuits and ate them with blackberry preserves and GF International coffee. Bad me!
My only defense is that I didn't eat the whole pan! lol. But then after I was up til 3 a.m, cause I normally don't go in til 1 p.m, my boss , who is very demanding that you live on her schedule, called me at 6:30 a.m this morning and told me I have to go in at 8:30 a.m , so I will be trying to watch a roomful of infants on 3 hours sleep for 8 hours. Yummy. That's where the prayer comes in. 'Preciate you guys.
fatnonnie is offline   Reply With Quote