Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2001, 12:45 AM   #1  

Default Everyday Excercises - 8-12-01

Hey Ladies,
I didn't get much excercise in this weekend except a few minutes here and there yesterday on my cross country ski machine. Today I did some laundry (up and down stairs) and tried to keep my son from 'helping' me with the dishwasher - a huge job! I'm looking forward to biking tomorrow morning!
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 08-13-2001, 11:15 AM   #2  

Good Monday Ladies

Pamela-it sounds like you have been very blessed to ride where you get to see what He has created. I wish I had someone to help me with the dishes.

JustDoIt-did you meet your goal?

Saggy-sounds like you are doing well.

I got measured in on Saturday. I don't find out the details of my exercise & eating plan until tomorrow. I think it is following the Body for Life plan which does not appeal to me. I'm not sure but am trying to keep an open mind about it.

I did my cardio kickboxing & weights on Saturday. I met my goal of using the weights 3x last week

My goal this week is to use the weights again 3x and cardio 5 days. I count my week as Mon-Sun. I need to get into my yoga & pilates so I will try to fit that in this week also.

I hope everyone is doing well and has a great week!!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2001, 11:20 AM   #3  

Hi guys! I am so excited. I lost 6 pounds last week. That puts me down 17 pounds. YAY! This weekend I went kickboxing on Saturday and on Sunday i did a half an hour of step aerobics and went bike riding in the evening with my husband.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Saggy
Old 08-13-2001, 11:22 AM   #4  

WOW SAGGY! that is GREAT
Old 08-13-2001, 12:58 PM   #5  

Cool Happy Monday

Not much to report on this a.m. since I didn't workout YET. I did manage to reach my 5-day goal last week and hope to do the same this week.

Pamela - My dd "helps" me with the dishwasher too, mainly by trying to climb into it . I hope you have/had a great bike ride this morning.

Sherryi - Congrats on meeting your 3X weight goal last week! Our goals are similar, but I only do 2 days of weights and 5 days of cardio. What's body for life like? If you don't like the food plan they give you, can you just do your own and still stay in the inch loss contest?

Saggy - WAY TO GO on the 6 pound loss (and the overall 17 pound loss ). That's awesome! You also had a great weekend of exercise - YOU GO GIRL!

Well, it's back to the grind for me .
Old 08-13-2001, 02:51 PM   #6  

JustDoIt-Body for life is eating 6 small meals a day and exercising weights 3 times a week with cardio of 20 mins on your non weight days and you get one free day where you eat what ever you want. He also says to exercise in the morning and you aren't suppose to do cardio on your weight days. I'm not even sure what the eating plan is yet. I'll let y'all know Wednesday. I'm not even sure if it is following Body for Life.

I'm not knocking the program but for me I tried eating 6 small meals & I ended up eating a lot more & I like doing my cardio then weights. I see the best results when I lift weights 3x a week & watch what I eat for the most part.

www.bodyforlife.com

Congrats on meeting your goal last week also
Closed Thread