Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-06-2006, 05:32 PM   #1  

Default Any "Transfimer's" out there?

Hey all....
Well...I received my transfirmer a few weeks ago and have just completed my fourth workout (using the rotation calender provided). I've got the first video down and feel ok about it...(i've done that one twice)....it's the supercharged sculpting errr whatever. Now..I've moved on to Allie's Aerobic Body Shaping and have done that twice. I really love the video but am still finding the step moves, mamba cha-cha thing, box step,etc....very difficult..lol...I feel like a bumbling bumble head. Also...the tall box climb/leg press is really hard...I'm so short...the gals on the video are up and back down before I even get up..lol.

Wednesday..I will do the calorie blaster for the first time...I"m scared because I've heard that's the most difficult out of all of them...eeek. Overall...I love the system and feel really energized after I"m done....I know it may be way too early but it's like I can feel more muscle definition already. I also love how they switch from one thing to another...so you don't get burnt out with doing the same thing for a long period of time.

Please tell me I'll learn the steps someday?? Oh...Allie's step portion where she does the straddle, L-move, and up to the blue box....wholy man....I basically tripped and almost fell down..lol. When it got just too difficult to follow....I either marched in place quickly or just did the basic straddle, step stuff...is this ok?

Ohh...my other question...once I get more into this whole thing and get used to the three videos..are there any other Firm videos you would suggest getting..just to mix it up a little bit? Is there any place to get rotation calenders other than directly from the Firm site (which you have to pay for after the 30 days).

Ok..I've mumbled along here..I just wanted to share my experience thus far and I hope someone tells me that I will catch on..lol. Ohhhh...and if someone is out there looking for a firm buddy...I'd love to be yours. Ok..take care everyone..
Hugs,
Olivia
roundRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:33 PM   #2  

Oops..I meant "transfirmers" in my original title....eeek..sorry
Old 03-06-2006, 06:16 PM   #3  

Default ultimate calorie blaster

I'm fairly good with the aerobic body shaping dvd, but ultimate calorie was really tough. So tough that i've avoided it for a week and done other workouts. I was thinking of giving it another shot later this week.

I think the problem for me is that I don't like using the angled position for aerobic /step routines. I feel like I'm going to fall down. I was thinking of getting some of their older cardio workouts to see if I liked those better.
lawlessgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 12:50 PM   #4  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Talking ultimate calorie blaster

I do these work outs durking lunch took me about a month to get the hang of the calorie blaster but it is is a very good cardio work out. I lost most of my 38 pounds with that one
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 02:11 PM   #5  
Lovin' Life!

I LOVE the Transfirmer workouts and you WILL learn the steps. I don't learn steps easily and I get very frustrated when I don't know them. But you'll get it and they're so fun! I agree, Ultimate Calorie Blaster is a toughie! I feel so good afterwards though. Just work yourself up to it and give yourself time. I've had this set since July of last year so I've had time to get everything down pat.

For variety, I started collecting some of the BSS3 workouts...Those are very fun. I like Fat Blasting Cardio with Lisa Kay and Express Cardio with Stephanie. They're both 30 minutes and sometimes I do them together. The music is good too. There's others I haven't had a chance to get yet but I will eventually.
Muffin02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 01:18 PM   #6  
Edge Of Glory

S/C/G: 350/See Ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

I just received my transfirmer system last week, and I got the scuplting system 2 (the one with the fanny lifter, and sculpting stick) because I wanted something that really tries to target the upper body since that's where most of my weight is. (my sister always says if my arms weren't so big, I wouldn't look as big as I do). I haven't started either yet, but I do hope they work! The stick is much heavier than I thought it would be WITHOUT the extra weights, but maybe because I'm so weak in the upper body.
VirgoChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 09:53 AM   #7  

Thanks so much everyone for your input..I was starting to feel like a clumsy oaf....but I guess I will just need to get used to it. Thanks for the tips on some of the older videos...I'll have to check them out. I am definately going to get jiggle free arms..I've heard that one is really good and my arms need help desperately!!!!!

Thanks again...
hugs,
Olivia