Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 07:36 PM   #46  

This is what is happening to me. I started running, almost daily, for about an average of 45 minutes per run, on very hilly terrain. So, plenty of exercise, and a reduced calorie diet (about 1200 - 1500 per day, that doesn't leave me feeling hungry at all). I HAD been feeling a little bit down about things because I"d been working so hard, actually enjoying it, but had only lost about one kilogram (2.2 pounds? I think?) in the whole MONTH that I had been faithfully following my diet and exercise plan. That was, until, I started trying on some dresses that I hadn't worn in a while, and some shorts, because I had gotten too big for them and they FIT! Loosely! So, valuable lesson for me here - I've only lost about one kilo but I guess it comes down to how I'm feeling (great) and how my clothes are fitting. The journey will continue, and the fitter and healthier I get, the weight will come down naturally as my body adjusts to its new routine.
Old 03-03-2015, 03:00 PM   #47  

This is really godo to know, and great for those wanting to lose weight.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:15 AM   #48  

So true!

Actually I think my problem was that I was eating much more than I should after my workout.
The thing is that you think you can eat more because you were working out but I overestimated the calories I was losing.

Last edited by Milena91; 03-20-2015 at 10:22 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 02:49 AM   #49  

Height: 5'3"

One thing that I'm confused about is that when we work out vigorously doesn't that suck up the nutrients and puts a lot of stress on our body? Therefore, don't we need to take in more nutrients to help replenish our body?
Old 04-12-2015, 10:26 AM   #50  

Smile Thanks

Thanks Meg for sharing
Old 04-25-2015, 08:33 PM   #51  

It's totally worth passing Meg! A lesson we should keep in mind!
Old 05-03-2015, 02:26 PM   #52  

Red face Thanks For sharing

Great Article Meg Keep it up
Closed Thread