Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 01-05-2006, 10:19 AM   #1  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Default Anyone have a Body by Jake Cardio Cruiser?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here has one of these? I am wanting to get one but was wanting to see if it is any good.
anske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:36 PM   #2  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Oh please someone tell me something!
anske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 08:18 PM   #3  

I have not tried this one but in all honesty it does not look good. I will go to academy if they have it i will try it and give u input on it though. I am also looking for fitness equipment. I am leaning after heavy research toward a gazelle as a second option, or an exercise bike as the primary option. I just am not sure about how good of a workout a gazelle can produce and I have gotten on this machine more than once at two different stores. While I can see myself flexing certain muscles to maintain balance I just am skeptical.
On bikes I was looking at first spending about 300 to 600 but now am just gonna get something at 200 or less. I have found some but with research find that unless I am willing to spend about 1000 I might as well get something cheap that works now, and maybe get something else later to keep me motivated. If I get the bike now i will probably get the gazelle, rower, or a body by jake if it proves to be effective and stable and can handle my weight.

Sorry I am not helping on this but thought I'd give my situation and input.
tobetheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 08:46 PM   #4  

I have done some research on it and i would look at this site
http://www.fitnessinfomercialreview.com/
I checked on other equipment like supplements and the gazelle and compared it to what I have found on many, many, other sites and it looks like it is about equal to what others have said in all the other sites i've visited. Here and in epinions and target reviews, and a bunch of other sites.
tobetheman is offline   Reply With Quote