Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-23-2005, 09:58 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 218/200.6/140

Height: 5.3

Everyone is doing so well. I did tons of yardwork on Sunday and then felt sort of sick yesterday, so it is back on the gazelle today.

Ga Peach: do you have just the basic video for your gazelle, the more advanced one, or do you just do it on your own? I have a very basic video, but there is another one I could buy, although I think the time goes by faster if I just do my own routine while watching TV. Just curious.
Summersweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:25 AM   #137  

Hey guys!

Well, just had my weigh-in this morning and I've reached my goal of 2lbs. this week! Woohoo!

I'm also happy to say that I LOVE going to they gym now! Who knew that I could enjoy working out like I do! I guess now that I'm starting to see some real progress and my energy has increased 10X it's really an incentive to keep on going!

Let's keep it up!

HAVE A GOOD ONE!
Berlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:28 AM   #138  
Oddball

S/C/G: 185/157.4/135

Adding to yesterday= 45 minute brisk walk at lunch, and 30 minutes with dumbells on the stability ball.

This morning, 40 minutes with Leslie Sansone.
Betani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 12:29 PM   #139  

Peach-What a great job you have! Congrats on the on camera interview! You will look great!
Great Job Berlin on your loss! 2 lbs is awesome!
Betani-You go girl! You are doing awesome!

I worked with trainer yesterday and then did 30 min cardio. Not too sore today...guess my muscles are beginning to get used to it. I did feel like my pants may be a tad looser today. I haven't stepped on a scale in a week...since I was at the beach I couldn't and then I didn't want to when I got back. I may peak tomorrow. Just don't want to get down if it hasn't moved. I am doing so well going to the gym and working with the trainer...just don't want to get down if the scale hasn't moved. We are testing my body fat on Wed. That will be the real tell-tale-I know last year at this time it was 38% so I will at least have something to compare it to and then we will take it again in a month. Hope you all have a great day today!!
libbysmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 01:57 PM   #140  
haveto

Default Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS AWSOME GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pounds gone, getting the workouts in .....we are just doing all the good.
I haven't been on line in a few days, but have been keeping up.....60 min cardio Monday, upper body weights....55 min cardio today......
I too love going to the gym.....can't believe I put it off for so long. I wore two outfits this weekend that I haven't been able to wear in over a year. Not that much in pounds, but the clothes test is even better!!!! I am still patting myself on the back.....LOL
Have a great day ladies,
Lynn
caprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 11:37 PM   #141  

I got in a 30 minute gymn workout today on the new air trainer! It kicked my tail. I still have a ton of paperwork to do before my clinical time at the hospital tomorrow. So see ya'll later.
Peach
Oh by the way Summer, I just do my own thing while I use my gazelle at home. I normally just turn on the TV and start strolling .
Ga Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 08:48 AM   #142  
Oddball

I never thought this was possible... I think I'm actually forming a habitual routine! *knock on all wood I can find* *cross all fingers and toes* (I hope I haven't just jinxed it...)

Yesterday I got in a 40 minute walk at lunchtime, and 30 minutes lunges, squats and legwork on the stability ball.

This morning so far, I got 40 minutes in with Leslie Sansone.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:44 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 177/134/132

Height: 5'5

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. But my hubby and I were on a mini vacation. Of course, we did tons of walking, and I actually lost a couple of pounds! Now today it's back to reality. I expect to go to the gym today, so I'll post about that later.

Hope you all had a great weekend.
Dena
Den@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 01:38 PM   #144  

S/C/G: 218/200.6/140

Height: 5.3

40 Minutes on Gazelle yesterday, today I am going to try the Firm video with the step thingy. I need to get into a better routine. Now I just go and exercise when I feel like it, but starting Monday I start back to work so I need to figure out the best time to exercise. At least the Gazelle is quiet enough to do while my husband is still sleeping.

Does anyone have a favorite scale? I need a new one.
Summersweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 02:46 PM   #145  

Whew!! I got all my paper work finished and sent in to Prof. I got on my gazelle for 80 minutes already today. I think it is about my nap time now.
Peach
Old 08-25-2005, 11:46 AM   #146  
Oddball

Adding to yesterday- 40 minute lunchtime brisk walk, and 25 minutes ab work on the stability ball at night.

This morning so far, 40 minutes Walkaerobics.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:04 PM   #147  

I did weight training on legs yesterday and 30 min of cardio...going to do 45 min cardio today. Checked body fat-33%-Trainer says we need to get down to 20-25%. At this time last year I was 38% so the exercising must be working even though I am losing lbs.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:51 PM   #148  

I got in 60 minutes on my gazelle today.
Peach
Old 08-26-2005, 09:18 AM   #149  

Did 45 min cardio yesterday...Ladies...I'm just curious...what kind of plan are you all following? Are you just counting calories, low carb, etc?? I'm trying to count calories but its the evening dinner time that gets me....I try and do something quick for the family and end up not eating as good as I would like.
I know we come here to post our exercise but I was just interested in what kind of plan everyone is following!
Old 08-26-2005, 11:29 AM   #150  

S/C/G: 177/134/132

Height: 5'5

Yesterday I did a 30 minute video in the morning and I went on the treadmill for 30 minutes in the afternoon. I still have to work out today. I will.

Libby, I do a lower carb version of weight watchers. Basically, I eat 3 meals a day, watch my carbs and fats.

See ya, Dena
Den@ is offline   Reply With Quote