Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 05-05-2004, 10:28 AM   #16  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

Another 2 miles done today.
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 11:38 AM   #17  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Good Morning!

I just finished 2 miles too

LYNNE ~
198! WooHoo!!!!!! I remember when I made it into
"One"-derland how excited I was... so happy for you!
Keep up the great work!

MICHELLE ~
You seem to be the leader in miles for the month
so far I am trying to catch up with you

KRISTI ~
Sounds like you had a wonderfully busy day yesterday
with your DD She sounds like a DD to be very proud of...
I too had a dish of ice cream (1-scoop at the ice cream place -
this way it's not in my home & I am not tempted
to get more)... Good for you ~ getting in your exercise even when
you didn't feel like it! It really helps to post, doesn't it

Okay... where are you PEACH?

Later everyone!
Keep up the great work and
get in your walk today
SunnyD

MaY MiLeS: 8

SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 11:43 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 175 / 140 / 125

Height: 5'2"

WTG LynneA another two miles behind you!!!

It was so nice last eve that my children went outside to play while I was on the TM and didn't come back in for what seemed like forever so I actually stayed on for 3.25 rather than only 2.25. My plan for today was to do 2 miles twice, but I ended up going for 4 miles all at once. I just knew I wouldn't get back on later and I have been so overeating for a week straight. I don't have TOM to blame or anything. I think I'm just tired of being so careful right now. My DH has a meeting this Thurs. night and the company buys an off the menu meal for everyone who comes and listens to the training. I know I'm going for prime rib or maybe bbq ribs something of that nature so I need to be real good today and probably do 4 miles again tomorrow. Then our Mother Daughter Banquet at church is Sat. night so I should try to do at least 3 and 4 miles every day this week. Then I should be able to go back to a couple miles a day for awhile. Whatever! Right? You gals are all doing great, thanks for keeping me in the game!

Kristi

MaY MiLeS : 13.25
lovnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 05:15 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

No no kristi is the leader I've got 9 miles for the month so far kristi has 13.25 who knows maybe i'll get another walk in I've got to catch up
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:44 PM   #20  

Red face Ooops!

Oooops... I guess I didn't do a very good job of adding
Sorry KRISTI

I just finished another 2.25 miles
Catch you all tomorrow...

MaY MiLeS: 10.25

Old 05-05-2004, 09:40 PM   #21  

awww what a cute little picture Once my kids are asleep I'll try another mile to end the day with
Michelle
Old 05-06-2004, 09:57 AM   #22  
A Mighty Thump

Another 3.9 miles

The support from you girls is great, really motivating. Thank you!
Old 05-06-2004, 10:09 AM   #23  

Hi SunnyD and Michelle, You two are both doing really good. I want you all to be motivated by my progress, but please don't feel compelled to "keep up" I'm going through something right now that I don't really understand and it's making me hit the TM like there is no tomorrow. SOme feelings of low self esteem would be the best way to describe. Once I get my head on straight again you will have plenty of time to catch me. Guarenteed! DH andI have plans for a nice dinner out tonight and of course DD #2 gets up complaining of a sore throat and headache. I took her temp. and luckily it was 98.3 so I gave her some children's Motrin and sent her off to school anyway. I feel aweful right about now. In my defense I did tell her if she didn't begin to feel better all she had to do was call and I would come and get her. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed. It's just my DH and I haven't been out alone in almost 2 mths and I am really looking forward to it. Anyway another 4 miles today, but I took an hr to do it and absolutely no incline. Just slogging through to be able to say I did it. I hope you all have a great day!

Kristi

MaY MiLeS : 17.25
Old 05-06-2004, 10:28 AM   #24  

I ended up doing another 2 miles last night so that brought me to 11 for the month I'm gonna do another 2 miles today

Kristi - great job on the 4 miles

Michelle
Old 05-06-2004, 05:49 PM   #25  

finished my 2 miles for today! 13 for the month
Michelle
Old 05-07-2004, 08:55 AM   #26  
A Mighty Thump

Another 2 miles done today but I didn't feel great doing it today like I usually do. I'm giving myself the weekend off, I think my body is telling me to slow down a bit and I'm going to listen to it.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:56 AM   #27  

Hi Michelle and LynneA, You two are both doing just awesome! WTG Michelle adding that extra two miles the other night. I have such a hard time doing that. Once I've done any amt. for the day it's like forget it I'm not getting back on again no matter what I said!!! LynneA, I totally agree that if your body is begging for a rest you need to listen. If I overdo I end up taking a week off. Then it seems like it takes me forever to build back up to where I was. I ended up doing really great on my 4 miles yesterday. Actually shaving off 2 min., but still keeping the number of cals. burned up over the previous day. I don't know if it was the huge steak I indulged in the night before or the grapes I ate just before I got on the TM, but energy came from somewhere. I finally got brave and weighed myself today even though I ate out last night. I'm down 2 pounds in two weeks. Yippee!!! I was so afraid because I haven't been sticking to my cals. at all. Thus the 3 and 4 mile walks. So I'm happy having a great day. Not only did I have a really nice night out with my DH but I've also lost. I'm going back down to 2.25 miles today. Let myself relax some! My calves will say thank you.

Have a great day all!

Kristi

MaY MiLeS : 19.5
Old 05-07-2004, 10:25 PM   #28  

Smile

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!"

Hi KRISTI,LYNNE & MICHELLE ~
Just popping in to let you know my miles... not a whole lot in the last two days with going to Curves too, but did get in another 3 I am with you Lynne --- need some rest!

Sooo tired, heading for bed -
Later...
Have a great weekend
SunnyD

MaY MiLeS: 13.25

Old 05-08-2004, 12:27 AM   #29  

I took today off, I was soo busy with my children and cleaning and then grocery shopping and then I went and helped my sister at the daycare she works at for 2.5 hours. So even though I'm not counting it I'm sure I got a couple miles in I'll be back on track tomorrow morning! Have a wonderful weekend ladies.
Michelle
Old 05-08-2004, 10:26 AM   #30  

Hi SunnyD, Thanks for the beautiful tulips! They are my favorite flower! I almost envy your visits to curves. Are they as much fun as the tv commercials look? You're doing awesome!
Good morning Michelle, It sounds like you had a really busy day. You have children of your own, but yet are willing to help out at a day care center. WTG, I bet your sister really appreciated it. I want to be a little nosey if that's ok? Your signature says your mommy to Taylor and Teagan, but your picture has 3 beautiful children in it. Who's the 3rd? Also, I read that you've lost like another 3 pounds, but you haven't updated your CW in your signature. How can you not want to change that immediately? It's like the first thing I want to do after I've lost!!!
I'm attending the M - D banquet at church tonight with both my DDs, my DM, my MIL, my SIL, her MIL and step DD. It should be a nice night. We've been attending for 8 yrs. now. That almost seems impossible. How did I go from 29 and no children to almost 40 and 4 children and my baby is allready 4 1/2 yrs. old? Right now it does seem as though they will be gone before I know it! To all you Mommies, Happy Mother's Day!
2 miles today

Kristi

MaY MiLeS : 21.5