Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 06:35 AM   #1  

Question Power90? Slimin6?

I was wanting to know if anyone here has used the Power90 or Slim in 6 programs? Yes I have looked at the website and the reviews on several different sites bit wanted to hear first hand of what your experience was using these products? Good - Bad - yup even the ugly.
Thanks
Old 01-27-2004, 03:11 PM   #2  

I have used the Power 90 program and i did receive good results. The program is said to be like a boot camp and at times I would feel like I was in boot camp. Although i did not follow the program completly as it is recomended (as far as the eating part goes.) For the first month i followed the program to a T and eat what i was suppose to and worked out for the recomened 6 days a week. After the first month however some of my old eating habits were coming back into play. I will say that I did lose weight and i did feel better about myself. I enjoyed the work outs although I did not always like to work out 6 days a week. Unfortunatly I did not stay with the program as long as would have liked to. I am trying to get back into the swing of things again. I think that if the work out is one that works for you and your body type along with the proper eating you could see results with in a month or so like i had. The videos can be a little hard in the begining but they soon become easier. If you try these videos I hope they will work as good for you as I have seen myself.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

DO a search for Power 90 on this website.... there used to be a board of people that was doing this and really enjoying it..... Maybe these people can help you!

Good Luck!
Closed Thread