Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-19-2019, 09:12 PM   #1  

Default Peloton Bike

Hello there! Can you suggest a good Peloton Bike? I would love to buy one. Is it a good Idea? What do you think?
grace_acebedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 01:42 AM   #2  

I would better buy a simple one, I mean a regular bike.
fozters3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 06:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 240

Height: 6'1"

Sorry, I am late to this forum, did you buy one? I have been looking at one as well but have also been looking at the NordicTrack S22i, to me that kind of seems like a better purchase. I've also been reading and watching a lot of reviews, I thought this one was awesome, https://www.treadmillreviews.com/nor...ke-comparison/ might be worth checking out if you haven't pulled the trigger already. I think I am going to buy mine in January to start the new year off with some new motivation. Let me know what you decide!
C_E_UofU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 01:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: SW 278 / CW 129 / 127

Height: 5'3"

I realize I'm late to the conversation as well. But, after much research (including the same video that C_E_UofU linked), I ended up getting the Peloton.
Personally, the Peloton feels better than the Nordic Track. I also feel that nothing can compare to the motivation from Peloton instructors and the community. Being able to cast to the TV and the ability to use Bluetooth were imperative for me. I also appreciate that we can have multiple user profiles without having to pay extra. I LOVE spinning!
WSChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 12:29 AM   #5  

I personally think that all peleton bike are the same to be honest. I just got my peleton bike last month, and I am loving it! Needless to say, the bike cost me a fortune. I spent months saving up for it, and I'm glad that it's worth it. The only problem I had with it was that it was too big. I live in an apartment on the highest floor of an old building with no elevators. I didn't know how I would move a peleton bike, so I called for the delivery service. I thought that was it, but no! After climbing stairs after stairs, me and the delivery guys faced another problem. The door to my apartment is too small for the whole bike to fit in. So we had to deattach some of the big parts. of it so that it will fit through my door

Last edited by Jantaray; 09-27-2021 at 03:01 PM.
Jantaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 06:09 AM   #6  

hmm))
Jantaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 09:00 AM   #7  

Before buying a Peloton bike, you need to be aware of its weight limit, regardless of the version you choose to buy. The Peloton bike weight limit for both versions is 297 lbs.
Dalton07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 07:29 AM   #8  

Looking for a decent peloton for winter trainings. Any recommendations?
miafricker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 05:56 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by miafricker View Post
Looking for a decent peloton for winter trainings. Any recommendations?
I bought Peloton Bike + last autumn and I like it. You can also check Peloton Interactive reviews, maybe the experiences of other people will help. By the way, if you want to save, it is pretty easy to find a used Peloton on eBay or Craigslist at a good price.

Last edited by rikos; 10-18-2023 at 09:26 AM.
rikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 07:45 AM   #10  

Peloton upright exercise bike with 2 pairs of bike shoes, incredible screen, charging cable, and more.
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote