Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-01-2016, 10:49 PM   #1  

Default Very Very Sad

This is so embarrassing to write....Im very very sad...

I started out weight 267 lbs, in January, and I'm now down to 224 lbs. I'm very proud of my weight loss, and have no problems with the weigh loss portion , i got that down. However, I still have other issues.

I am NOT happy how I look naked. If it were just my upper belly and stuff I would be fine..but I have a HUGE lower belly Apron of fat that goes clear down over my pubic area . it's really embarrassing to me. I'm going to be meeting someone i've known for quite a while, and well, He might end up seeing me without clothes and it's embarrassing to me that he will have to see me like this. I am reading everything I can on the internet, and I'm coming to the conclusion that the ONLY way to get rid of it is to have liposuction and a tummy tuck to remove the skin. It has gotten smaller with the weight loss, but I cry every night , knowing that I cant get rid of it without surgery ....I don't know what to do ...has anyone else had this problem.....and SUCCEEDED without surgery?....Im about ready to just give up ....I can send pics in a private message if people want...Im so depressed
clreed73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:31 PM   #2  
In It to Win It!

S/C/G: 263/ticker/160

Height: 5'4

Firstly, you've lost 43 lbs!! that is AMAZING! Just keep at it. And if you're not ready to be intimate, then it's OK to hold off. There is no shame in that. I am not in your position yet regarding surgery as I am just starting, but you really don't know how your body is going to look until you reach your goals. But please don't give up :-D. Look at how far you've come so far!
banditbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 12:36 PM   #3  

Congrats on your weight loss!

I know this post might be coming a little late, but nonetheless I think its important to tell you that whether you think you will look good or not..youre right.

You have accomplished so much already and are continuing on your journey which to alot of men, that motivation will look sexy regardless. Love your body and be confident and it will radiate from you.
meliwoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:29 PM   #4  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

KEEP GOING!
It shrinks, I promise. With hard work and the right foods, it shrinks. I had/have one. Core exercises (planks, squats, leg lifts), up your cardio and it WILL GO AWAY. YOU'VE GOT THIS!!!
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:32 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

First of all, you're doing great! Congratulations!

I think it's time for you to pat yourself on the back and celebrate with a non-food treat, like a sexy pair of crotchless panties (suitable for otherwise naked situations) that puts you in the mood for your meet-up!

Have a great time!
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 03:20 AM   #6  

I'm sorry to hear that
quanghnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 07:00 AM   #7  

Height: 5'6

(((Hugs)))
fitmom is offline   Reply With Quote