Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-02-2013, 03:45 PM   #1  
diamondgeog

Default Exercise 30 days plus in a row and counting

I had my 'breaking point' moment regarding my weight and habits around a month ago.

Since then I have been on my recumbent bike from 30 to 40 minutes a day every day except three times I was in a tennis league and one day after I did enough squats that my legs were just too sore.

I haven't been this committed in a long time. I walked regularly and had the tennis but sustained heartrate for 120 to 140 bpm for at least 30 minutes never.

I haven't adjusted my eating habits enough yet but that is work in progress. But I feel so much more energy. And just a lot stronger. Although because of the eating I haven't lost really that much weight I am losing a lot of inches. My breaking point was not fitting into a jacket and I can fit into it now with a lot of room to spare even though just the 5lbs.

So I figure I've gained at least a few pounds in muscle, or some crazy weight redistritbution to explain how I could loose only 5 lbs and fit into it easy.

In any case I've tried running some where I use to get tired so easily it is now no problem. I almost can't not do the exercise now. We, my family, are joining the Y this week so upward and onward.

Last edited by diamondgeog; 06-02-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/142/135

Height: 5'4"

That's a great streak you've got going there!! Keep it up!!
KindaSortaAthlete is offline   Reply With Quote