Build-A-Butt

• So I've been doing squats and hip lifts like crazy and it is toning the bottom of my butt (where butt meets leg) but its just not that bubble shape I'm going for its more of a toned flatness. I was told jump n jacks but I have a torn MCL and my PT says NO LATERAL impact. Any tips?
  • Walking. My butt is like two hard-boiled eggs in a handkerchief and I am 239.6lbs!
  • Stairs! I'm working on the butt myself. It's probably all in vain, but whatever, lol. I live on the 6th floor, I go up and down the stairs a few times a day in hopes I'll have some shape there someday.
  • I got an elliptical but I can only manage 15 mins or so (only started that a week ago)
  • Kettlebell swings are giving me a lifted, more rounded booty! I've never had a butt until now & it's so nice to be able to fill out the back of my pants a bit!
  • Lunges, squats, any and all variations... walking, running, stairs, step ups.... It takes a long time, a lot of work and genetics to build a nice bubble butt...

Make sure your diet is super clean because if there is fat on top of the gluteus maximus it just won't show all your hard work...
  • Thanks, ill be investing in a kettle bell.

Genetics is no help but determination will win
  • My rear end is changing phenomenally with swimming.
  • Quote: Thanks, ill be investing in a kettle bell.

Genetics is no help but determination will win
    My favorite k-bell lady, Lauren Brooks, has a recent blog post about butt building you might find interesting. Also, check out her resources to learn proper form for kettlebell exercises if you're new to them. It's easy to hurt yourself if you don't have correct form & Lauren has some excellent demonstrations. Have fun!
  • Quote: My favorite k-bell lady, Lauren Brooks, has a recent blog post about butt building you might find interesting. Also, check out her resources to learn proper form for kettlebell exercises if you're new to them. It's easy to hurt yourself if you don't have correct form & Lauren has some excellent demonstrations. Have fun!
    Yay thanks