3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   30 Day Shred~ May (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/258115-30-day-shred%7E-may.html)

bennaloe 05-07-2012 07:53 AM

14 inches lost! That is awesome Angelsmom!! I'm not keeping up very well, but I did go to do it this morning and couln't find the DVD remote...sigh. However I am down 5 lbs:carrot:

DaugT 05-07-2012 12:41 PM

Angelsmom you did SO well... those are really great results especially being petite already! Congrats!!
I have not kept up with this the second half nearly as well as the first, but still determined to do it.
Took a fall today, so not gonna be on it. Will keep updating, so close to level 3!! And at least my other workouts are keeping me from losing my stamina!

Angelsmom 05-07-2012 03:34 PM

Daug- Thank you! I'm very happy with the results :) . Sorry to hear about your fall, hope you get better soon :( and congrats on the pounds lost, keep it up :cheer:

Loseit 05-08-2012 05:47 PM

L1D6 .... Missed a couple of days over the weekend... I usually do the exercise with my kids around..yesterday they interrupted when I was at around 5 minutes...so I restarted from the beginning.. And my kids were like...u know what to do..you don't have to have the lady tell you again and again!!! This came from my 3 year old!!!

Angelsmom 05-09-2012 09:19 AM

Loseit- lol sounds like my kids :lol: that's why I exercise when they sleep or before they wake up.
Bennaloe- thanks a lot! And congrats on your 5 lb loss that's amazing. Keep up the good work :)

Loseit 05-09-2012 05:04 PM

L1d7 done!

Loseit 05-11-2012 01:50 PM

L1D9!!! And I am doing so much better.. I do the easy pushups sometimes.. But that the only cheating on ny part!!! And Boy!! I can feel tightning if the belly already!! Finally!!

Loseit 05-14-2012 11:26 AM

L1D12 done. Cruising through level 1.. Feeling more like am in the comfort zone!!! Will move to next level in a few days!!!

Marchmallow 05-17-2012 02:02 PM

Hello all! I've jumped on Jillian's bandwagon again, I think it's my third attempt - finished L1D1 today. Absolutely knackered, can tell I haven't done this for a while!

Loseit 05-17-2012 09:56 PM

L1D13. Took break for 2 days!

withinmygrasp 05-18-2012 01:47 PM

Hello!

I bought the DVD a couple of months ago and only completed up to L1D6. I enjoyed doing it but just found it was too hard to commit and find the time. I have to quit using that as an excuse.

Sooooo I'm back at it again! Starting today so L1D1. Here we go!

Loseit 05-18-2012 09:31 PM

L2D1... 14th day on shred!!

Marchmallow 05-19-2012 03:38 PM

L1D2 done! Getting easier already! :D

chocoholic21 05-19-2012 07:57 PM

Hello ladies!
I too am a devoted fan of the sadistic Ms. Michaels ;)

My last shred workout was Thursday when I finished day eight of level two. I am so close to level three and honestly, I cannot wait to get out of this level of squats, pendulum lunges and mfing PLANK MOVES! I just want to yell at my computer screen every time Jillian says that we're going on to another plank move.

I am currently taking a couple of rest days because of some deep tissue massage therapy that I had which is causing me mucho paino. I'm also experiencing some very sore knees from the workout.

Glad that it's getting easier already, marchmallow!
You are a star!

panshrmu 05-20-2012 09:07 AM

knees....

Ok, I have not started back on the 30DS, I did complete L1 previously, but had a problem that I see others having. Knees.

I have asked questions other places, but no answers......do you all do any other exercise with the 30DS? Like walking? I was doing both, and I feel burned out. Plus my knees were KILLING ME!!! stopped 30DS and knees took about a week to heal, but was still walking.

I am doing No More Trouble Zone and Metabolism something or nother. The weather here (in Taiwan) has been rainy due to Plum Rain Season, so walking is not done daily.

Anyway, just curious as I read that many seem to have knee issues. Is it too much or bad form? I like 30DS, but afraid of hurting my knees!