Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2003, 04:05 PM   #1  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Thumbs down Everyday Exercisers ~ Anyone still around?

Hello!

Long time, no chat, eh? It's been (gasp!) almost two months since I last checked in, and it's been an eventful time!

My DD Claudia Leigh was born one day late, on Christmas Eve at 7:46 am, weighing 7 lb, 1.5 oz, and measuring 21 inches long. She came after less than 4 hours of labor, naturally! (which was quite a rush ~ I wanted the epi, but there was no time! ) C hurt my tailbone when she came, so that's a problem, and we've had a rough time with nursing, and we're still working on it, but it's getting better everyday, and I'm finally starting to settle in.

No idea what my weight situation is at, and I'm not terribly concerned about it yet, but I'm getting there. Claudia is such a lovely distraction!

Morrigan ~ I see you posted on the last thread! Long time, no see, for sure! Congratulations on your son!

Pamela ~ Congratulations! Sounds like you had a labor similar to mine!

Christine ~ Has your little one arrived yet? Can't wait to hear about it!

Anyway, I hope some of you are still around... will check in again soon, I promise!
Old 02-19-2003, 03:50 AM   #2  

I was just thinking about you! I don't check in very often. Congratulations and welcome Claudia! I love her name.
I'm starting to gain some weight back so I'm trying to nip it in the bud now before it gets too crazy. The winter is so hard. I love my winter walks though, trying to get one almost every day. I just started that on Sunday, didn't get one today, but oh well. I'll try to check back in here more often!
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 02-19-2003, 10:08 AM   #3  
Mama to 3 Little Monkeys

S/C/G: 232/161.4/125

Height: 5ft 3 1/2inch

Default Add me to the list

I have finally gotten back into the exercise swing and have been thinking about you guys.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:52 AM   #4  
Mama to 3 Little Monkeys

S/C/G: 232/161.4/125

Height: 5ft 3 1/2inch

Well we made it to the gym this morning. Hadn't been since Monday morning. We get up at 4:35 am to get there by 5 am. Boy that sure is a challenge. But I feel so much better when I go.

Old 02-28-2003, 10:20 AM   #5  

I've been trying to get our for a walk every day. It's been so hard with the weather though. In the past week, we've swung from 45 degrees to -13 to 45 again! I have such spring fever! If I could just stop eating the sweets, I think I would be fine!
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 02-28-2003, 04:13 PM   #6  
Hanging in There

Talking Got snow?

Hey Tupo Girl! I bet we've got more snow than you do! I'm in the DC area.
Closed Thread