Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-14-2010, 03:58 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Thumbs up Tae bo a day is gona keep the FLAB AWAY!!!

So proud my new exercise regeme is going so well. Because i am one 2 find a million excuses not to do it

However after starting my tae Bo dvd and putting my all in to it i had a very good weightloss of 4lb this week. I got weighed mid week and lost 2lbs then 2day my main wiegh day & result.

Been so long since i felt such achievement , and my hard work has payed off. Its gave me motivation to carry on, i have just finished a workout 2nite and im amazed the soaps never found a way of winning over a boaring work out. But seems not, motivation and determination have finally took over ........something ive much needed for a while.

Ive enjoyed my dvd so much i have purchased another 4 , to have a bit of variety.

Hoping that 3 -4sessions a week is gona banish and keep away my flab
Long with long walks with my dog.

Looking forward to see further results
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:27 PM   #2  
almost halfway to goal!

S/C/G: 150/139/120

Height: 5'4"

Wow, congrats on sticking with it!
Personally I LOVE tae bo, but I have to be totally honest - I don't think I have enough coordination to keep up with all the movements!
How do you do it?
vesperpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:19 PM   #3  
Amazing will be me

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesperpt View Post
Wow, congrats on sticking with it!
Personally I LOVE tae bo, but I have to be totally honest - I don't think I have enough coordination to keep up with all the movements!
How do you do it?
Thanks , im doing really well keeping up somethings are a little bit confusing but i try and keep going and if i get to dizy with it i jus jogg on the spot to keep my heart rate up untill the next move .
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:32 AM   #4  

yeeah another taebo fan here! on day 5, lower back is little sore (those roundhouse kicks, it's been a long time) totally love taebo, unfortunately I'm way back at beginner level can't wait to make it back up to bootcamp level
debs54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:02 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/Ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Girl! You gonna make me get on Ebay and purchase some. I miss Tae Bo. I haven't done it in years. Congrats on the loss keep it up =)

Last edited by BellaBrown; 06-30-2010 at 10:02 PM.
BellaBrown is offline   Reply With Quote