Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 12-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #211  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

Height: 5'4"

i'm goood==== just got back from a week of non-exercise---lol ==== so the losing my bowl full of jelly challenge did me in yesterday and made me do my workout yesterday---so yay for that---and to think i was planning on soaking in the tub and then sitting around-----so did an hour of biggest loser workout---
princess2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 01:40 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

Things are going good here. I have been really tired lately for no real reason but I am pushing myself to workout!!

Today I did a 45 min circuit and 10 mins of pilates!

Hope everyone has a productive week!!
AngelMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #213  
Workin' It

S/C/G: 190/164/135

Height: 5'5.5"

Hi everyone!
I took Friday off, but did 45 mins of kickboxing and 30 mins of HIIT elliptical Sat, 45 mins of elliptical Sun, 30 mins of HIIT this morning. I'm trying really hard to get back on track from being sick!
Didn't quite make my goal for the month, two weeks of sick and a small vacation wreaked a little havoc with that... hopefully December will be better...

Way to go princess and angel for keeping things going!

Last edited by Shannon in ATL; 12-01-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:59 AM   #214  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

shannon - good to have you back, and good that you're feeling better!

I'm starting to feel icky right now - I'm going to have to pump up the vitamin C so that I don't get sick. I can't afford it.. my life's too busy!

My workouts are going VERY good - the girls in the bowl full of jelly challenge are keeping me BUSY! I was tagged 2ce yesterday - so i did my 30DS & stability ball, and then over night I was tagged 3 more times! So tonight I have to put in 90 mins - unless I get more tags throughout the day - then I'll have to do more! WOW! My weigh in is on Thursday and I'm DETERMINED that I'm going to have a loss!!! I was an even #187 last week - I'd LOVE to see #1+ loss for the week!!!

Alright - I'm going to get some work done... even though my boss isn't here today - I should still accomplish something
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #215  
Workin' It

Thanks Enygirl! I feel a lot better - I still have some congestion crud that I'm afraid will be around for most of winter, but no more coughing and misery. Hit that Vitamin C so it doesn't get you, too! I use Emergen-C packets, but let me warn you to be careful not to overdo the C... I found that too much of it made me sick to my stomach... Great job on the workouts!

I was really on a roll this morning - I've had a hard time getting up in the mornings to exercise the last few weeks - mini vacation, then sick, then just out of the habit once I started to feel better. Today I got up at 6:30 and did 35 mins of kickboxing, some calisthenics to stretch afterwards - did 18 non-modified pushups, beating my previous 15 record!!, 10 minutes of situps & bicycle crunches, 30 mins of low intensity interval on the elliptical and then some light yoga to cool down. I don't know where all that energy came from!

I am also going to go try to get some work done. Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-04-2008, 08:06 AM   #216  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning girls! So apparently all the hard work is paying off. I'm FINALLY under #187! I weighed in at #185.8 this morning! I'll take it! I just have to keep it up!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #217  
Workin' It

Way to go Enygirl!

I love those little pictures...

I did a 20 mi yoga program yesterday morning and 30 mins on the elliptical, about 10 mins of calisthenics as warm up and cool down. Had a Sonic Blast last night with depressed DH, so did a 35 minute cardio yoga program before bed. Got up this morning and did 35 minutes of kickboxing, 30 mins on elliptical, 10ish minutes of yoga to warm up and cool down.

I think I'm finally getting my groove back after almost a month!
Old 12-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #218  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

Enygirl- Way to go!! Sounds like you have been busy!

Shannon-Glad to hear that you are feeling better and getting back into the swing of things!

This week I tried to kick up my cardio a bit so along with my 45 min circuits I have been doing 30 mins on the treadmil. I really want to get to ONEderland by New Years!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I am doing more shopping so wish me luck!!

AngelMae is offline   Reply With Quote