Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-30-2007, 06:40 AM   #1  
Want 2 be slim & healthy

Location: Im in Spain but Im English, have lived in Spain for 15 years

Height: 5"11

Red face A Lazy / Weird Question !!!!

I Have Been Sitting Here At My Laptop Now For The Past 50 Minutes Or So And I Was Just Wondering If There Is Any Kind Of Exercise That I Could Be Doing Whilst Sitting Here Reading The Forums Etc.

I Feel Lazy Just Sitting Here But Am Addicted To This Site And Cant Leave It Alone, Now If I Could Exercise At The Same Time I Wouldnt Feel So Bad.

Anyone Have Any Ideas??

Thanks In Advance

Kate. Xxxx
kate1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 153.5/107.5/105

Height: 5'0"

Take a dumbbell and work on strengthening your arms one arm at a time. There are a lot of moves you can do sitting.

Suck in your belly. Hold it in. Tight. For several minutes. Then do it again. This really works.

Butt clenches.

Leg lifts.

Um, that's all I can think of. Not sure how to incorporate any cardio into sitting at the computer though. Maybe others would have more suggestions. Also, I gave suggestions which would certainly be better than not doing anything at all but I don't know how much help they will be if it's ALL you're doing for exercise. I just don't know if you'll ever get the results you want from sitting at the computer and nothing more. But oh, wouldn't it be nice?!!?!!
goinforthegold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 02:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/209/160

Height: 5'9

Kegels, lol.
baffled111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:19 PM   #4  
Want 2 be slim & healthy

Location: Im in Spain but Im English, have lived in Spain for 15 years

Height: 5"11

thanks goingforthegold.

Its not the only form of excercise i do, I cycle everyday but I just thought I could do something whilst I am reading through the forums.

Will take your advice, thanks again. Kate.
kate1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:09 AM   #5  
Taking It Back

S/C/G: 199.8/189.2/134.2

Height: 5'6.2"

There is a program on here from time to time called something like "Sit & Be Fit". It has one person doing low impact exercises while someone is in the chair next to him/her doing them. Perhaps if you can catch one it might give you a few ideas.
Nadia is offline   Reply With Quote