Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-16-2007, 09:51 PM   #1  

Thumbs up Nike+ have it? heard of it?

Hey guys! Does anyone have Nike+ or has heard about it? It's a cool gadget by Nike and Ipod that tracks all of your stats and whatnotwhen you run. Well here is a video on youtube about it...check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYrw6Ob9yrk What do u guys think? or if u have it how is it for u?
KeepOnRunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #2  

I have it. It's great. You don't have to get their shoes.
MissGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275/137/140

Height: 5'7"

I have it too, and love it. Nothing like hearing Lance Armstrong congratulate me on a new record! As Miss Giggles says, you do not need to have Nike shoes to use it - I have a little pouch that I purchased from Marware that goes on the top of my laces which holds the sensor and works just fine.
WindyCityChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:11 AM   #4  
kaw

S/C/G: 159-ish/145/140-ish

Height: 5' 8.75"

As with any electronic gadget, the Nike+ has costs as well as benefits. Here's a cost you won't find advertised on the Nike site: you're not the only one who can track where you run.

See this Wired article.

Kim
kaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 05:58 PM   #5  

i have it and i love it...interesting article, scary thought...i would say if anyone can see where you are going when you google a map thru the nike then run without a map...just use your neighborhood or whatever...i use my treadmill and the park near my work...i also dont keep the sensor in my shoes..i actually take it out after every workout...i hope no one can track that...well for only $30 if you purchase without the shoes..i think its $30 well spent...my opinion, i plan on continuing to use it...i love it
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote