Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 01-25-2007, 02:40 PM   #1  
Recovering Shopaholic

S/C/G: See tickers for latest!

Height: 5'3"

Question Enell Sports Bra sizing help? (duplicate)

(Forgive me for posting this twice, I wasn't sure where it would actually be read so it's also in plus size shopping!)

I need some help from any chickies that have the Enell sports bra.

I seem to fall right between size 1 and 2. This is the chart from their website:

(Enell's size, bra size, bust size, rib size)

1 34DD-34DDD-36D-36DD / 36-39" / 31-33"

2 36DDD-38C-38D-40C / 38-42" / 33-35"

For me, I wear anywhere from 36D or DD to 38D, depending on the store/brand, but usually more towards 36D. My bust measures 39", within size 2, and my rib measurements are 32.5" (right under the max for size 1).

Should I order the smaller size for more high impact exercises anyway? There are no retailers within a driving distance to me, and I have to order online.

Help!

TIA!

Kelly
HandbagAficionado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:03 PM   #2  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Find a place where you can try one on. I h ad the same problem. I was a 34F so band should be 1, boobs should be 2. I went to a pro bra store. It was really hard to get on and they did not support me at ALL. I had more jiggle than a cheap pull over your head bra.

The problem for me is I am short and the bras run long, so it was really tight around, but had too much up and down room.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:17 PM   #3  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Height: 5'7"

When in doubt, buy the smaller size. However, it's best if you can find somewhere to try one on. I'm driving over the hill to Los Gatos tomorrow to pick up my Enell - a half hour drive each way, over a twisty mountain road - but from what I have heard of it, it's well worth it to get a properly-fitting one.
Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:17 PM   #4  
Recovering Shopaholic

S/C/G: See tickers for latest!

Thanks very much for your replies guys! I am going to see what I can do, it may have to wait until I am in the NYC area.

Kelly
HandbagAficionado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 06:25 PM   #5  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

I emailed the company and explained my measurements. They wrote back with a recommendation and it was GREAT!!
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote