Exercise Equipment Does it work? Share your experiences with exercise equipment here.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/199/145

Height: 5'0"

Question BOSU 3D Body Sculpting System

I bought the bosu set from HSN and got it last week. Set it up easily and finally did a work out. OMG, I'm still sore in places I didn't even know had muscles!

I'm really glad I bought the one with the handles. I'll probably be able to move away from it after awhile but it's nice to be able to stablilze myself when I'm feeling wobbly.

Yesterday I tried to do another work out video that came with it. They are assuming that we exercisers are extremely coordinated. (Which I'm far from) After about 10 minutes of trying to keep up with the instructor-bad form and all, tripping and attempting to do little jumps, I gave up and just did simple step on/step off while watching TV for about 30 minutes.

Question-
I'm finding my feet and ankles become very tired and sore after awhile. Has anyone else felt this? I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of building up strenght in these areas.

Thanks
Sarah in MD
sarahyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:45 AM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Question-
I'm finding my feet and ankles become very tired and sore after awhile. Has anyone else felt this? I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of building up strenght in these areas.
Most definitely your feet and ankles will feel it, they are not used to being wobbled and trying to balance like you're doing on the Bosu ball... It is definitely a matter of building strength...,

I love my bosu too
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/195

Height: 5'10"

my trainer had me do a few Bosu workouts.
i decided to go purchase one.
i had no clue they were so pricey.
either way. i bought it and i LOVE it.
if you check youtube, there are a ton of workout ideas.
FifdyCynt is offline   Reply With Quote