Old 10-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #16  
Feeling like a Fool at 52

S/C/G: 173/ticker/133

Height: 5'1"

Oh LORD that was delicious! The white pepper really gives it a love nip (as opposed to "bite"!). I had one serving with a side of sugar snap peas and I feel very satisfied. I was a little worried that something creamy and cheesy might set me off on a binge-let, but it didn't, so that's good!

Thank you for a great recipe!
Purpleegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:43 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 200/140

Height: 5'6"

WOW!! This was absolutely delicious. I used only a 1/4 cup of FF mayo to make it a little lighter but it was fantastic! My daughters (3&7) and my husband (who isnt dieting) loved it as well!!
Thanks for the recipe!
Makaidyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #18  

Height: 5'4"

I made a couple of changes. Instead of 1/2 cup each of sour cream and mayo, I did 1/4 cup ff sour cream, 1/4 cup 1/2 fat mayo, and 1/2 cup ff greek yogurt. I decreased the Parmesan to 1/2 cup. I also added sliced zucchini to the spinach and chicken mixture.

It was absolutely delicious! My BF (who does not follow SBD) went back for seconds and described it as "a 5 star recipe". Both of us thought the zucchini really worked well! Looking forward to the leftovers later this week!!
shelflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 238/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

This recipe is a winner! It does taste a lot like spinach artichoke dip. Absolutely delish! My husband ran back to the stove for a second helping.

I reduced the parmesan to 1/2 cup, used 1/2 of mozza cheese, fresh spinach, maybe 1/3c of mayo and sour cream, added in some 3 onion Epicure seasoning (no sugar or salt added), I used chopped leftover roasted turkey breast instead of chicken.

Excellent recipe! I would make this again even if I weren't dieting!

Last edited by fozentusic; 01-07-2011 at 07:50 PM.
fozentusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 238/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

I made it again tonight. Made some more changes.

When I was eating it, it reminded me a lot of the recipe for Epicure Selections extraordinary cheesy dip (you'll have to google the recipe for it yourself since apparently I can't post links or pictures yet. What a stupid forum rule, IMO)

So I kind of merged both recipes into one.

My new recipe became:
1/4 pkg of lite cream cheese
1/2 c LF mayo
1/2 c of LF sour cream
1/2 c of parmesan
1/2 c each of LF cheddar and LF mozzarella
Used the epicure seasonings as directed in the second recipe (don't know if you have these in the US, but they are great as they have no added salt or sugar)
2 c of chopped chicken breast
1 pkg of fresh spinach, chopped
1 can of artichokes, chopped (not marinated in oil)

It was seriously delicious. Assuming the recipe made 6 servings, my calculator calculates it out to be 264 cals per serving. (11g carbs, 12 g fat, and 29g protein). Very delicious!
fozentusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #21  

This may be a silly question but how do you guys get the chicken not to become overcooked and tough if you're using cooked chicken and then baking it for that long? Before SBD I would only cook with chicken thighs so I'm not used to cooking with chicken breasts yet and I feel like everytime I use them, they end up overcooking really quickly.
Po95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:07 PM   #22  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Soooo delish. I added artichokes and didn't have mozzarella but it was still FAB. This will make our rotation.
ash825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:50 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 199.5/193/140

I have some chicken defrosting and this sounds like a perfect dish for it!
Foodismydrug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:30 PM   #24  

S/C/G: lose80/lost8/success

Height: 5'2"

I made this for dinner last night. I didn't have a lot of time, so I made it a bit differently. I thinly sliced chicken breasts and laid them out on the bottom of the baking dish. I layered the frozen chopped spinach right from the bag on top of the chicken. Then I spread on the sauce layer. Baked it in the over at 375 for 40 minutes. I was afraid it would be too watery given the uncooked chicken and frozen spinach. BUT NO! It was delicious. I will freeze the leftovers and have them again. This is a keeper.
LoLoLady is offline   Reply With Quote