Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 08:44 PM   #1  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

Default Have you seen these ACU Hoops?

Okay my grandmother brought me this ACU hoop.. it's like a hula hoop, only it weighs like 3 pounds. It comes in pices so you can snap it apart to set away. Anyways. it's suppose to help you trim up a bit. You use it like a regular hula hoop on your hips or arms, legs ect.

When I frist got it I was like... oh thanks... I've never been able to work these things.. but I was surprised to find that it was rather easy. I think it's the fact that it's 3 pounds. I used it for like a minute and I was winded. @_@ and I was so sore the next day I could hardly bend over.

Has anyone else seen these hoops? Has anyone tried them long term?
Old 06-26-2006, 07:44 AM   #2  

What's the ACU stand for?
Old 06-26-2006, 06:17 PM   #3  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

I have no clue.@_@ that's just what it's says. I wish I did know though, That would help me liik it up on the net. So far I'm not having much luck.
Closed Thread