Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 06:59 AM   #1  

Default Make Over Your Metabolism: 4 Weeks To a Faster Metabolism And a Fitter, Firmer Body

This is the guy from the Dr Phil show and I was wondering has anyone purchased this book and if so what does it involve. Is it about restricting certain foods and adding others and is there a good exercise component? I have very limited exercise options due to an illness - I can walk or ride a bike but as for aerobics or any exercise that involves jumping or high stepping count me out. Don't want to waste my money if it is not worth it. Thanks in advance!

Karen
Old 05-30-2006, 08:02 AM   #2  
it's always something

I'm not sure anyone here has tried the program. I've not noticed it being discussed, anyway. From what I gather from the book description, it sounds like it's a calorie control diet with weight resistance training. I think the book sounds interesting and he claims to gear it to any fitness level, so hopefully it will work for you. If you try it, please come back and let us know what you think
Closed Thread