Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 01:03 PM   #1  
prepare for the BEST time

Default Dietex---with Hoodiax?

Came across this ad from VPX-sports...for the new miracle "Control Your Cravings"...thought you would enjoy seeing that they "have trade marketed their own brand of 100% pure certified African Hoodia, called Hoodiax" as it is now an endangered species!

the ad is in the Magazine rag, "Looking Good, July 2005" geeze, that's a new one.
Old 08-26-2005, 01:23 PM   #2  
it's always something

Oh gee, there's another one I really do think there may be potential for hoodia in the future, but all these guys are doing is (literally) stealing from the poor San people, and ripping off the public with a product that can't do what genuine, fresh hoodia can do.

Thanks for pointing out this product, hopefully anyone that is considering purchasing it will read our various threads and articles on hoodia gordonii and realize that they should save their money.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:54 PM   #3  
prepare for the BEST time

But it's SUCH a "pretty ad" 2 pages of lavender....followed by another ad for REDLINE showing before and after pics, that I could only dream of working....SIGH!

if only it weren't baloney.....
Closed Thread