Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 01:01 AM   #1  
Vanessa

Default Anyone Know Anything About Relacore???

Hi Everyone!!
So I heard about Relacore on TV. It claims " to be an all natural mood enhancer and helps shrink the belly area". Does anyone know about it? I'd like to try it but am so afraid of new drugs on the market.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:58 AM   #2  
it's always something

Hi Vanessa We have a really good thread about Relacore here - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40708

Based on the replies in that thread, and my own knowledge of these types of products, I'd personally avoid it. It's healthier in the long run to stick to tried and true diet and exercise for successful weight loss
Old 07-25-2005, 10:38 AM   #3  
Vanessa

Red face

Thank you so much!! I did not see this thread. Very informative!!!
Old 07-25-2005, 10:50 AM   #4  
gonna lose

I tried the Relacore for one month, but did not lose a pound or inch in the belly. It may be due to menopause. I can't lose weight on any diet.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:22 PM   #5  
sick and tired no more...

S/C/G: 171.5/see ticker/120

Height: 5ft 1in

I almost went out and bought this stuff!! I have been suckered so many times by these diet pill scam artists! Thank God I read this before I went out and wasted 60 bucks! Thanks!!!
Old 08-09-2005, 07:23 PM   #6  

My mother was also wondering about the supplement. She said one of her friends lost weight while using it as a diet aid but I am not sure. I told her that there are more supplements out there with better research and feedback them this one. So I wouldn't use it over stuff like lean system 7 or a few others that at least have broader positive user feedback that's a lot more reliable.
Closed Thread