Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 05-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/155/130

Height: 5'4"

Default the bead diet

Has anyone heard of this? I am considering giving it a shot because an acquaintance lost 26lbs in 12 weeks! I also know some one else who has tried it with some success but I'm not sure of her details. From what I get it uses acupressure to curb your appetite and breathing techniques to distract you from eating because of emotion instead of hunger. Sounds a little hokey, but 26lbs!!!! Can't argue with those numbers!
cupcakebaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #2  
Bead Diet Beginner

S/C/G: 160/148/138

Height: 5'5"

Hi. I just started yesterday, but it seems to be working. There are many other posts on the subject. Just search for "bead diet" on the nav bar above!

Good luck!

-Tara
NonSmokingFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 203/198/110

Height: 5'0

Default Starting tomorrow and scared

Hello everyone,

My name is Sarah, I am a single mother of two toddler boys. I just got through a rough and nightmare divorce with an ex husband who left me like a dog. I gained 65 lbs in less then a year due to food addiction. This diet is my last hope. I am coming to this thread for moral support and encouragement. I am currently kickboxing three times a week and plan on continuing my excersise no matter what as well as doing this diet. Hope to hear from all of you soon!
selbradey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 208/178/120

Height: 5'0

i couldn't post the url to the topic, but search the forum for " Accuweight Bead Diet Part Two ". i seem to be talking to myself the past couple of days, though.

i started yesterday and it was pretty tough after 6pm. i'm going to start going to bed earlier to avoid temptation.

good luck! i hope you start soon since we're both newbies. maybe we can push each other? i want to lose around 80lbs but i'll stop when i like how i look if it's less than that...
labellaleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #5  
Keep on Keep'in on

S/C/G: 174/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I've never heard of this.. what is it?
Andrbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:33 PM   #6  
javitajet

S/C/G: 166.2/162.2/140

Height: 5'3"

My husband and I just started on Tuesday 9/20. So far it's been okay! Just wanted you to know I admire your courage despite the crummy thing he did. I'll be sending you moral support!
javitajet is offline   Reply With Quote