Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 02-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #1  

Default White Kidney Bean Extract-Carb Blocker...

I'm combining this with other methods of weight loss and so I'm not sure if this is a real reliable way to lose weight. Has anyone else tried it? I notice that I for sure dont gain weight when I take the powder and eat pizza or something. At least that I have noticed. My dad and bro, who eat fast food a lot, started taking this and have lost 15-25lbs in about a month. My dad does his regular no workout routine and my bro kept up his weight lifting. So, for them, I see that it has worked but they're guys. More testosterone can mean faster results. So ladies, any of you tried this alone? I've had such success in my weight loss, I dont want to stop and just experiment with this. This is also sold in stores as Carb Intercept but I dont buy that. I buy the powder myself and pack it into the pills. Its cheaper. Thoughts?
garnet8677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #2  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

I've never heard of this, so I did look it up and I found this article:

http://www.ehow.com/about_5118411_wh...ract-safe.html

It sounds like it's not something that works. If you're losing and doing it without any gimmicks, then that's great! Keep up the great work!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #3  

Default works not sure how fast/well

Works for me but not sure at what rate. Animal tests didn't come out well but people one did. I think humans eat more starches. You can find the study on Science Daily, it was done in 2007. Study title "Carb-cutting Enzyme Stopped By Bean Extract, Endocrinologists Say"
honeybunnyblues is offline   Reply With Quote