Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 12-03-2008, 11:56 PM   #1  
Chicklet

Default Drenbuterol

My weight's been stuck for quite a while now, I actually gained 1 1/2 lbs. out of nowhere without changing my exercise or calorie intake. And then came Thanksgiving, where I can say I honestly gained a pound from too much food.

So I am trying to change things up, switch my workout routine and anything else that my body isn't used to. So I bought Drenbuterol, and took my first full dose today. The first 2 days I eased myself on it by only taking half.

By only taking half, there were no side effects at all. When I finally took the full capsule, about 20 minutes later I started to feel jittery and anxious. This feeling only lasted about 30-45 minutes at most, not a big deal to me. But I've read it's also supposed to suppress the appetite, however I'm finding that I'm actually hungrier. Could this possibly be a sign of a boosted metabolism?

If you've tried Drenbuterol at all recently or in the past, please share your experiences and any side effects you had! (if any) Did it work for you?

Obviously I know I can't take a supplement forever, I only have about 10 more pounds to go and am trying to get over this rut.
Esmeralda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:31 PM   #2  

I know you wrote this a while back...but I just joined and saw it. I just started taking drenbuterol. I lost a pound, though, in the first few days. I wanted to try it bc I can't take ephedrine. I was diagnosed with Good pasture's Syndrome at the end of last year. It's an auto-immune disease that sends anti-bodies to attack the lungs and kidneys. I had to take Prednisone....So, I gained around 50 lbs....but I can't take ephedrine bc it's a bronchial dilator. The docs don't know what causes this bc it's so rare...but they do suspect ephedrine bc of that reason. So, I ordered drenbuterol, and, so far, I have lost a pound in the last few days, I have more energy without being jittery, I am more motivated, I am less depressed, I don't want to smoke as much, and it has defiantly suppressed my appetite. The only bad thing about it, which might go away with increased tolerance, is that it makes me sick to my stomach for about an hour or two approx 30 min to an hour after I take it. I don't throw up, really, but I sit over the toilet dry heaving...and sometimes throw up a little. When that feeling goes away, though, the effect is great.
peacelovehappiness85 is offline   Reply With Quote