Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 05-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #1  
Likes to eat.....

S/C/G: 196/160/138

Height: 5ft 5 inches

Default Go Cal 1000

I've been taking these herbal tablets in the morning, I find them great for a natural energy lift and fight off the cravings. They have got the equivalent of one cup of strong green tea and apperantly it's a good antioxident. I've tried other ones from the pharmacy and they just made me feel sick whereas I bought this one in one of them herbal health stores and I do think it's so misleading when you are looking for something to help. Every pack says the same thing like and how much money you could waste alone the way.

The other ones I tried and found didnt help me was: Plavsa and an Oxygen pill thingy that left me feeling like i was going to explode Anywas this one (go cal) seems to have similar resuts as that pink patch I was reading about in another post. Oh ya I meant to say that even thou the title says 1000 i eat 1600 i think thats too low for me anyways.So that my experience of this stuff!!

Jella
Jella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:08 PM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

I'm not at all familiar with the item you are describing . . . but . . . if it's equivalent to drinking a cup of strong Green Tea, why not just have the tea.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:44 AM   #3  
Likes to eat.....

S/C/G: 196/160/138

Height: 5ft 5 inches

I hear ya but I dont drink tea lol hate it hehe but if anything it gives me energy and help with the cravings
Jella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #4  

Smile go cal

hi how are things i am about to start go cal 1000 am i only allowed 1000 cal a day as it does not state this anywhere i would be very helpful if you could help me
batman28 is offline   Reply With Quote