Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 05-08-2006, 05:54 AM   #76  

Yes-but I think they cost more. Make sure it is self-propelled. I get the hepa filter because of allergies-they say bagless is not good.
happy Birthday Tammy. Tomorrow is Al's 16th and she had a big party yesterday. Angela's mucous plug broke bout her labor stopped and they sent her home. I told her if she had the baby tomorrow then Brad and I would have our first granchildren born on the 9th. She just wants to get it over with.
Brett must have been tired from going to the hospital the night before because he forgot to pick up Debbie at nursery after church-he was walking out the door-too funny!!!!!!
We took Brad's stepgrandaughter and son out to lunch yesterday-she is going to be 25-her bd is Thursday. Between us, we have an unbelievable number of step-granchildren. I am only close to Jessica and he is only close to Leah. You can't do it all. Then we inherited Debbie.
It was in the upper 80's when we left. Now we are in the 50's but my blood is still thin. I have to wear layers.
Going to attempt a bit of gardening today. I have been doing some stretching so my back is a bit better, Mima
Mima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 05:12 AM   #77  

Mima I used to have a self pro-pelled hoover..was a wedding gift then we traded for a rainbow (rexair) allergy one that uses water instead of a filter..it's a great sweeper but heavy!!!!!!!! Here is a link on hydrangeas, they are all different and I love them..I do not have any here, my mom used to have them on the north side of the house and they did great! I think they need sunny mornings and shade in the afternoon but will tolorate full sun too but the blooms fade. http://www.hydrangeaselect.com/care_...intenance.html

Hi Joanne..I love my gardening and can't wait to eat my lettuce and onions almost ready! The tulips were so pretty this year too...caught another bunny!

Tammy..hope that did the trick for you eye....and I think I would be a bum!!!!!!!!!...but a well fed one! Happy Birthday and enjoy!
Candicej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:00 AM   #78  

Good morning. I planted my flowers in the front where they will get some sun. Ouch my back but I have 6 bags of mulch and it;s going to rain the rest of the week. I will get Brad to help.
Yes it's going to be cold and rainy all week-I don't like it. I watched the last episode of Seventh Heaven-a bit corny. Now Brad can have his tv back.
For that hour!!
3 more weeks of Idol. I want Chis to win???? Not sure.
Angela's going to be induced Friday if she doesn't go on her own.
Very busy week-funeral on Thurs, Brad's cousin's wife's father-member of my church. Sudden!! Good man.
I didn't keep much stuff Tammy-just my books for the granchildren.
Mima
Mima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 01:55 PM   #79  

GOING TO START A NEW THREAD.

DON'T POST HERE.
MemeToo is offline   Reply With Quote