3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Dieting with Obstacles (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles-14/)
-   -   Fibromyalgia #127 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dieting-obstacles/47066-fibromyalgia-127-a.html)

Candicej 10-07-2004 08:56 AM

I had a reaction to the creams the gave me so I had to go back to the gyno and get checked out and now I'm on that Diflucan for two days..hope it works, they said I have a bad one..I already new that!;) DH and I are supposed to use crisco for a lubricant during sex now! :D (cause it is not irritaitng like other chemical stuff) I guess we should do it in the kitchen with the stove turned on.............

Spent 250 at the grocery store the other day..........'bout fellover when he told me!

no boys getting married here.........still wating for a girl to get in the picture:)

Eleni 10-07-2004 01:13 PM

Just a note to let you know Joanne is doing good. NO cancer. She is having some pain but overall she is doing good.

Mima 10-08-2004 06:23 AM

That's wonderfu; news Eleni. Thanks! When are you getting your procedure? I reread my post that said I was getting bored. I got in trouble yesterday because I told Brad how to run his business. I guess I'd better find something to do. Walked again yesterday. And I was ok. Wonder if it's related to asthma. Which I don't have full blown but I do wheeze. Like I said I'd better get busy. Crisco-that's too funny, Candice. Hope your diflucan works. Bye for now. Mima

Eleni 10-08-2004 12:14 PM

Talked to Joanne this morning and she is much better.She had a problem with pain med yesterday but they changed it.

anagram 10-08-2004 04:36 PM

It's so great to hear Joanne's ok. Thanks, Eleni. Just has to get through that recuperation period yet and I'm sure she'll be good as new.

Mima 10-09-2004 06:05 AM

Great news about Joanne. Give her our love. It's gorgeous here-80's today. Red Sox swept the first part!!! Now on to the Yankies or the Twins. They are so on fire now. I went for another walk with no chest pain but boy am I congested . Hope that's the reason for my pain. Got the instructions for the test. NO COFFEE AFTER MIDNIGHT. What will I do?? At leat I can eat in the morning. Bye for now. Mima

Candicej 10-11-2004 05:36 AM

Still itching but it is better...now I am getting sores in my mouth..think from the diflucan so didn't take the last pill. Got some yard work done and now I'm hurting....but hey that can't be right cause my doc says it is all in my head...well I guess I am not having "real pain" after all........Ha!;)

Glad Joanne is ok....have a quick recovery:D

Mima...what did you find out with your tests?

Mima 10-11-2004 05:48 AM

My test is this Friday. I will be glad to get it over. In the meantime, I started wheezing on Sat and was achy all day Sunday. I have too many places to go this week to be sick. Eat yogurt Candice. What a time you had! Hi to everyone-hope Joanne is home and resting. Bye Mima

Joanne D 10-11-2004 12:21 PM

Hey There

Hello Everybody... I am just touching base . I can't sit here long so more next time...Joanne

Mima 10-12-2004 06:34 AM

Hi Joanne-hope you have a speedy recovery and happy your tests were ok-feeling crappy-gone from wheezing to a stuffy head-not much to say when you don't go out. Mima

anagram 10-14-2004 05:38 AM

Great to hear from you, Joanne. Mima, good luck on test tomorrow - and on feeling well enough to take it. I'm finally scheduled for endoscopy on Nov 8. Doing better though and the urge to cancel is there but i guess I'll be better off knowing what is/was going on. Gastro changed me from Protonix to Nexium.

Candice, I agree - what a time you've been having.

Meme, Happy, Ally - hope you're all doing well (or well enough).

Mima 10-14-2004 06:46 AM

Well, I went to the doctor and he gave me zythromax and a new inhaler, Advair. I already feel better so I guess I will go to lunch at my friend's house-going to see the teachers I work with. Losing hope for the Red Sox. But now they will be in Boston. Went to the mall and finally got my Keds sneakers and a couple of hostess gifts. I will be happy to have the stress test over-worst part no coffee but at least breakfast. Hope they don't find anything to have surgery. I should be happy they can do surgery. It makes me feel old. Not much heart disease in my family-lots of arthritis related stuff, asthma, and allergies. My aunt insists my grandmothewr had fibro. And my cousin does. Enough!!!Hi everyone. Bye Mima

Candicej 10-15-2004 06:25 AM

Glad you are feeling better Mima! So rainy and cold here...I have been trying to get a jump on Christmas and have been digging through my storage boxes to find gifts I have to mail........starting my cards too, gotta update my address list. Oven still on the blink so no baking.........I miss it..Dh does not to get a new one right now so I guess will will see if we can get it fixed.

Mima 10-15-2004 08:04 AM

Good morning-non coffee today because I am going to have the stress test-don't know if I'll be able to walk. I'm going back to bed. Mima

Joanne D 10-15-2004 07:20 PM

Hey There

Mima- I hope your stress test turns out O.K.You need to come to Florida early..
Candice-Happy- Christmas already! I don't think about that till at least Thanksgiving is over!!
The days seem to be getting better. Pain still with me ,but , Dr. says it will be awhile. This surgery was a lot more than I expected. They don't tell you the whole thing.They don't tell you they are going to open you up 8-9 inches etc. I was looking for a bandaid.. :lol: :lol:
My sister is still waiting for them to install her lifeline(pacemaker). Her hubby in the meantime had a stress test and now he has to have a heart cath. It never rains but it pours lately in this family.My other sister ,Mary, had back surgery the end of last year. She fell last week and has a cracked vertebra just above where they put the rods in her back.. She is back in her back brace in the hopes it will heal itself..
Hello Meme..
Hope all of you have a good weekend..
Bye, Joanne