Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 03-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #1  
Moooove It

S/C/G: 255/248/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Has Anyone Tried T-Tapp?

http://www.t-tapp.com/

I've heard a lot of moms love this because it's short and simple, and that it's good for those with health problems (I have back, joint, feet issues). It's popular among the homeschool crowd.

I was wondering if anyone here has tried it?
MadCowOnTheMend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:36 AM   #2  

I see she says you can spot reduce with T-Tapp. That threw up the red flag for me. It's been proven you can't spot reduce anything on your body. It certainly is a pricey program for something that says you don't have to buy equipment - $35 for the basic DVD is about $25 too much. She also says she's been doing it for 20 years so why haven't we heard of it before? I can get the same benefits from yoga or pilates. And they are kind to the body. I have lower back problems and osteoporosis and do both of them.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:04 AM   #3  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I have the T-tapp book plus a few of the dvds (the rehab one). I never felt like I could get into the program. Especially where she suggests to do only T-tapp for the first four days (of a bootcamp). I like to dance (hoopdance and bellydance). Some days, I couldn't imagine not dancing. I've seen people that says they love the T-tapp program. I just don't know. Maybe I should really try it this week.

Edit to add: I just re-asked on the t-tapp board if I could still do other forms of exercise and it still seems to be no for optimal results.

Last edited by Daimere; 03-10-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #4  
Get to goal & stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Height: 5'5"

I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to say that I love the T-Tapp program. When I first started it, I didn't know what the heck I was doing, so I didn't get any results. Then, after asking tons of question on their forum and having a trainer talk me through the exercises, the results started to happen quickly. I got into great shape and gained some pretty muscle tone. Didn't bulk up at all. But, like a lot of people, I fell off the diet/exercise wagon and regained all that I had lost. I'm starting back up with my exercise today. I'm doing a 4-day Tempo Torso bootcamp.

Last edited by sandcar150; 10-21-2013 at 09:10 PM.
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote